The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline C Onna L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
game cache
« on: October 12, 2014, 08:27:33 pm »
Hello everyone, may someone please upload his own game cache and send me it? i will be hopefully cause i have a problem with cache.
I really need this! thanks.

Mary

Re: game cache
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 08:42:13 pm »
What happens when you run the downloadable file then?

Offline C Onna L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 08:29:12 am »
What happens when you run the downloadable file then?
only the small loader bar comes up then nothing.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 08:52:39 am »
I uploaded the current cache for you. Extract it with winrar and replace your .emps_world folder in your usermap by this cache.
Because your loader won't download any files for you I'm afraid it will not download any updates that will follow after this day. And I won't upload the cache after every update for you so you have to find a solution yourself on that.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5ktpsc2n1731y67

Offline C Onna L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:53:59 am »
I uploaded the current cache for you. Extract it with winrar and replace your .emps_world folder in your usermap by this cache.
Because your loader won't download any files for you I'm afraid it will not download any updates that will follow after this day. And I won't upload the cache after every update for you so you have to find a solution yourself on that.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5ktpsc2n1731y67
alright, thank you very much dear really thanks! .
Pages: 1