The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline F R E E

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
FUCKING PROTECT ITEM
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:33:07 pm »
THAT THE *removed* MOST USEFULL PRAYER OF ANY PKERS AND IT DOESNT EVEN WORK? ARE YOU *removed*? I lost my shit the first time i thought it was my own fault.... but no happen to me a *removed* second time? what the *removed* first thing to think for pkers? are you *removed* dumb?

Spam everywhere when duel is bugged...but dont say anything when wildy if *removed*
Yes i lost my shit, yes I'm mad.. yes im using offensive language and *removed*.

Looking for my shit back since there nothing advertising the bug.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:15:41 am by Magecrune »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: FUCKING PROTECT ITEM
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:42:44 pm »
Only dumb one here is you. Probably got d scim specced, which disables ALL prayers, or just too strong autism to watch prayer points.
The following users liked this post: Cjkinsey6, S Clegane

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 05:44:17 pm »
Only dumb one here is you. Probably got d scim specced, which disables ALL prayers, or just too strong autism to watch prayer points.

*removed*
Im pking since 2011 and playing since 08 and u wont tell me how *removed* pk.

https://gyazo.com/325c7f101961bf62fcbc811f2d418c8f
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:16:03 am by Magecrune »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 05:51:12 pm »
The staff team has failed miserably at informing the community about this bug, however I think your reaction is way out of proportion as always.

Dream on, lmao
;

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 05:55:41 pm »
The staff team has failed miserably at informing the community about this bug, however I think your reaction is way out of proportion as always.

Dream on, lmao

1.Thanks for being my side, YES THEY FAILED AND FKING HARD.

2.Yes I reacted hard but drugs has made a topic and nothing has changed so someone has to react more.

3. I know they cant accept their own errors. It's always the players problem and it's always the player ended up feeling like a piece of shit.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 05:57:21 pm »
I informed everyone after I killed them twice
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Earl, S Clegane, Ravioli

Offline F R E E

• +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 05:58:57 pm »

Lmfao you'll never change  8)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 06:03:56 pm »
1.Thanks for being my side, YES THEY FAILED AND FKING HARD.
"Your" side, lol

2.Yes I reacted hard but drugs has made a topic and nothing has changed so someone has to react more.
Yes, but you can do that without flaming.

3. I know they cant accept their own errors. It's always the players problem and it's always the player ended up feeling like a piece of shit.
Yeah totally dude. That's the exact reason nobody gets their items back. It totally has nothing to do with anything else. There totally aren't any reasons why you don't just get your items spawned back.

Look you're obviously the most intelligent individual on this server, so you'll know that if you stop pking you're never going to experience anything like this. It's only pkers and stakers they target with these bugs that are obviously put in the game on purpose.

Drugs doing all the work as usual.
;

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 06:54:53 pm »
Drugs did more than what his supposed to do. the report he posted was 2 or 3 days back no one has informed or updated the situation since then, the players thought it was fixed. Even informing players on forums is not enough, now I really respect what Magecrune use to do, every 2 hours he warns the players' ing by yelling in chat.

I see that the staff member is fully responsible in this case, and they can contact every player that lost his item in this bug. one way of getting the items back is by contacting the player who killed him, staff members can track that from the logs ik it will take time but its more important to give the community there right and keep them satisfied. That being said do not punish any player who rages or flames atm who have lost his item during the bug.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:56:51 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 06:56:58 pm »
Fixed with the next patch. No need to start a flame war.
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Helpmeplease, S Clegane, Iron 69
Pages: 1