The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
Fifa ballon d'or 2014
« on: December 10, 2014, 08:38:56 pm »
Who do you think that will win it? It's hard to choose between Cristiano Ronaldo, Manuel Neuer and Lionel Messi.

But in my opinion Messi will take it because he keeps breaking records and making history, what about yours?

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Pr4y3r

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa ballon d'or 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 08:17:08 pm »
I think neuer,
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have dominated the Ballon d'Or honours list for the last few years and although it's hard to argue with why this is the case - how nice would it be to see a change?

If we are all being honest, for consistent performances and records broken - it's Ronaldo's year again. But he's won it twice before and he'll win it again. World Cup winner Neuer has been sensational and success for him would be great to see.

Not only would it show FIFA are willing to look outside the two usual suspects, but it emphasises how important good keepers are. It could even inspire a generation.

Come on FIFA - think outside the box and award Manuel Neuer with the greatest individual prize of all. He deserves it.

Do u remember this moment?
http://prntscr.com/5fqi58

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 10:07:03 pm »
goalkeeper winning ballon d'or would be huge and sensational. But I hope and I think that CR7 will win it.

Hala Madrid

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 08:14:16 pm »
It would be nice if Manuel will win, because a goal keeper's chance to win is almost zero which is stupid.

So, I think CR7 is going to win due to his efficiency.
Tho I want that Manuel will win because imo he deserves it more than whoever on the world.

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »
how nice would it be to see a change?
It would be really nice, but this isn't a 'niceness' case, I think who deserves it should win, even if he won for 20 times in a row..

Messi's breaking records, and Ronaldo's year is really confusing, I mean - Messi is still breaking records, not small records, huge records, but again its Ronaldo's year.
I wish that either Messi or Neuer will take it.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1