The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Essay writing event
« on: March 05, 2018, 06:48:40 pm »
Win 30M Cash! All you have to do is write an essay about learning a new language.

Follow the steps and your good to go:-
have 800 to 1200 words
Plagiarism should not be more than 10%
Due: Saturday 10 March 2018 Morning - No late submissions will be accepted
Do not type in the essay on forums nor attach it, just post a screenshot of it and send it to my email (saifnawaf@hotmail.com)

Your essays are graded as following things:-

Organisation: 10
Writing shows a high degree of attention to logic and reasoning of points. Unity clearly leads the reader to the conclusion and stirs thought regarding the topic. Three reasons support TS which is clearly identified.

Level​ ​of​ ​Content: 10
Content indicated synthesis of ideas, in-depth analysis and evidences original thought and support for the topic. Each of the support points are discussed in each paragraph.

Development: 10
Main points are well developed with high quality and quantity support. Reveals high degree of critical thinking.

Grammar​ ​&​ ​Mechanics: 10
Essay is free of distractingspelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors; absent of fragments, comma splices, and run-ons.

Style​: 10
Shows outstanding style going beyond university level; rhetorical devices and tone used effectively; creative use of sentence structure and coordination
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Essay writing event
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 06:51:29 pm »
Best of luck on your english class at school!
The following users liked this post: Thomy, 3st Ranger X, Blue Bird

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:01:42 pm »
Is this for real? How stupid you think we are lmao.

Fly me to Dubai all expenses paid and I'll write you one for tomorrow.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Blue Bird, Saif Nawaf

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:09:18 pm »
I'll write a bedtime story instead.

Once upon a time there was an Arab called IBashUrMom who liked staking a lot. He lived happily in his mother's basement with no interruptions whatsoever in his staking career. One day, however, he wanted to grow some T H I C C balls and picked up his staked Dharok's set and teleported to Edgeville. There some Lithuanian named KysFaggot69 asked him to fight. ''Gl?'' he said. IBashUrMom replied ''Sit son'', and they both walked up to the ditch. Once at the ditch, IBashUrMom took a tight grip on his axe and proceeded to jump over the ditch. KysFaggot69 had already jump over and was waiting for him, as he is way more experienced in player-versus-player combat.

The tension between the two rose up, KysFaggot69 rushes forward with his trusty whip and begins spanking the shitta outta yo boi IBashUrMom. The Arab yells ''OUWIIEEEEE!!!!'' hit after hit from the Lithuanian faggot's whip. IBashUrMom feels a sudden pressure down in his pants. Suddenly his dick grows so goddamn big it bulges out of his pants and slaps KysFaggot69 right on the cheek. It's an instant kill. The End.
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Hi Im Ethan, Blue Bird, Saif Nawaf

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 07:32:23 pm »
Looks like I have to start writing  :-*
The following users liked this post: Jp, Il Skill L

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 05:28:49 pm »
I Wrote around 500 words and my brain shutdown, complete my woke (add 300-500 words) and take 20m

1 hours and 30 minutes left
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:33:59 pm by Saif Nawaf »
Pages: 1