The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sharkx

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
Corp beast bug
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:38:05 pm »
Sometimes corp second form becomes invisible after it spawns and can still attack you, but you don't see it

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Corp beast bug
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 04:29:49 pm »
Har'lakk has the same problem. After he leaped into the air to do the "death from above" attackmove it just disappeared but kept attacking. I switched auto attack on and after few hits to the boss it appeared again.
The following users liked this post: 123456789xd

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 05:45:48 pm »
Har'lakk has the same problem. After he leaped into the air to do the "death from above" attackmove it just disappeared but kept attacking. I switched auto attack on and after few hits to the boss it appeared again.
Btw ::reloadmap doesn't help either
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 06:25:10 pm »
Still happening? Uploaded a patch yesterday evening to fix that and couldn't reproduce the bug anymore.

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 09:39:38 pm »
Still happening? Uploaded a patch yesterday evening to fix that and couldn't reproduce the bug anymore.

They probably havent done any harlakk's/corps after the patch. I guess ill close this thread as it should be solved bug now.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
Pages: 1