The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Christmas Event Quest Bug
« on: December 26, 2017, 11:44:03 pm »
I've shared some details on discord, I'll try to be more detailed here. Every time i try to start the 'Jack Frost I' quest a dialog pops up and the quest does not start. The same dialog also appears for the 'Present Delivery' quest. I'm unable to start 'Jack Frost II' due to the fact that I haven't completed the first quest yet. I've tried re-logging and flushing models but it did not fix the issue. I will post screenshots of the dialog here for you to see what I'm talking about.

(It's in order from top to bottom)

I hope we can get this issue fixed was looking forward to completing the quests :)

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Event Quest Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 07:04:23 am »
I think you're stuck in the event from 2015 still. What happens if you try to continue that dialogue?

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 11:55:23 am »
Once I click on "click here to continue" the dialog closes and nothing happens. The same dialog also appears when I select the 2015 event.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 02:25:18 pm »
Which present did you deliver in 'present delivery' quest? Did you deliver dark present? I think this may have been caused because of that.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 04:19:18 pm »
I'm positive that when I did present delivery back in 2015 I didn't deliever a dark present... honestly I haven't seen the dark present until this Christmas event.

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 04:41:29 pm »
I'm positive that when I did present delivery back in 2015 I didn't deliever a dark present... honestly I haven't seen the dark present until this Christmas event.
Alrighty never mind that then :P Other player had same issue I think and he was mentioning something about dark presents but he had not done any quests except the present delivery one.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 11:35:26 pm »
Does this mean that I won't be able to participate/complete in this year's Christmas event/quest?

Edit: I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall the client, did not fix the issue.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:21:51 am by Jhonson101 »

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 07:40:22 am »
Try doing it on another account.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 08:27:44 am »
Maybe you delivered the present, got your Christmas cracker and destroyed/banked the list Santa gives you when he needs a delivery?
Meaning you didn't actually complete the quest and the missing item is that list you either destroyed or is in your bank. That's why he's giving you that message.

Did you try talking to Santa while the list is in your inventory?

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 01:25:38 pm »
Try doing it on another account.
I only have this account, wouldn't make sense to create a new account since I want to complete the quest with my current account.

Maybe you delivered the present, got your Christmas cracker and destroyed/banked the list Santa gives you when he needs a delivery?
Meaning you didn't actually complete the quest and the missing item is that list you either destroyed or is in your bank. That's why he's giving you that message.

Did you try talking to Santa while the list is in your inventory?
umm... I'm not sure. I'll check to see if I've stored the list in my bank. If it's not there can't Thomy do something to reset the quests on my account or something? I don't remember delivering presents, the only quest I did was the fairy one not sure which one that is lol. It seems like it's been removed though.

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2017, 01:57:31 pm »
I actually did check it for you just now :P Should be the first item in your tab 1. It looks like two white lists stacked under the other.
You also should be able to click it and it'll tell you who to deliver a present. Pick up a present near the christmas tree south of GE and use that present to the NPC it tells you to.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2017, 02:29:26 pm »
I actually did check it for you just now :P Should be the first item in your tab 1. It looks like two white lists stacked under the other.
You also should be able to click it and it'll tell you who to deliver a present. Pick up a present near the christmas tree south of GE and use that present to the NPC it tells you to.
JP, you da man! Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1