The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
An Irl Meetup?
« on: January 31, 2016, 07:06:11 am »
So i was thinkin if there was anyone interested in a meet up with some players of the emps world
Like i would love to meet you guys IRL.. But i'm just curious are you guys interested in this?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: An Irl Meetup?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 10:12:49 am »
As you're from Dubai, which means you've probably got a buttload of money, I assume you're paying for the plane tickets? ;)

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 11:32:36 am »
^I will give out 5 free flight tickets to whomever if this happends

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 11:35:52 am »
I have mixed feelings about that..

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 11:38:41 am »
As long as mario doesn't come im in

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 02:09:32 pm »
Lure.
The following users liked this post: Esam121, Hugo Terwiss, Ledomy10, Triangle Dot, Mod Mary

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 02:10:31 pm »
I'll bring my rocket launcher just in case.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 02:52:02 pm »
ill come with a friend called C4 :kappa:

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »
No im for real like, If you guys are into it. im going to travel to there cause i wanna see the players i've been talking/chatting/playing with them for one time in my life.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 08:26:32 pm »
I met up with a couple people that are in holland/visited holland (tonto, josh, simon, thomy, future: charr/arjen + someone from emps spotted me in my main town) and I will meet a couple more in the next 2 months
It's fun, a lil awk unless you get comfortable, but i wouldn't go extremely out of my way to meet them haha.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 08:28:25 pm »
I met up with a couple people that are in holland/visited holland (tonto, josh, simon, thomy, future: charr/arjen + someone from emps spotted me in my main town) and I will meet a couple more in the next 2 months
It's fun, a lil awk unless you get comfortable, but i wouldn't go extremely out of my way to meet them haha.
Wht i ment is like a group of us get into one place and hf for once in life ;3

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 08:31:37 pm »
Would always have to pinpoint a location where a reasonable amount of people would want to get to. We just coordinated where we are going to be and when we'd be located closely enough to visit each other. Unless theres a regional popular event around that more people are interested in visiting (like i'm going to see arjen at a big lanparty, that was just coincidental) it's not worth meeting up with a multitude of people because you simply live too far from each other

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 08:34:08 pm »
Would always have to pinpoint a location where a reasonable amount of people would want to get to. We just coordinated where we are going to be and when we'd be located closely enough to visit each other. Unless theres a regional popular event around that more people are interested in visiting (like i'm going to see arjen at a big lanparty, that was just coincidental) it's not worth meeting up with a multitude of people because you simply live too far from each other
Ain't a problem for me to travel to a certain place, You know i has za le bling ;3

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2016, 08:45:45 pm »
Ain't a problem for me to travel to a certain place, You know i has za le bling ;3
RICH BOY, not every1 can do that keep that in mind ;)

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2016, 08:46:33 pm »
RICH BOY, not every1 can do that keep that in mind ;)
I know but you can ask your parents for help? in summer ofc

Pages: 1 2 3