The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Miuzu

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
A few bugs I've encountered
« on: February 13, 2020, 02:32:57 pm »
1. Some items have a tooltip that shouldn't really be there. For example:

So far I've noticed this with harralander seed and large combat exp lamp

2. I don't know for sure if it's a bug or a feature, but most of the hunter critters you box trap have 0 total hp, meaning they cannot die which means the same critter can trigger multiple traps in a couple of seconds, which increases the exp rates substantially than, I think, is intended. The only hunter critter I found to be working as intended I suppose were grenwalls, which had 1 hp and would take 1 damage when caught, meaning they died.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A few bugs I've encountered
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 03:28:45 pm »
Thanks for the reports. Examine hovers are fixed when you restart your game. Can you tell me which hunter npcs are having that problem? The ones I checked do have 1 HP.

Offline Miuzu

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A few bugs I've encountered
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 05:32:03 pm »
Thanks for the reports. Examine hovers are fixed when you restart your game. Can you tell me which hunter npcs are having that problem? The ones I checked do have 1 HP.

The ones that I have noticed were chinchompas (both) and black salamanders, at least in my training. I suspect there could be more.
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1