The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Why I no longer play
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2018, 10:24:43 pm »
I dont know of anyone that has ever done that in this game, but it sounds fucked up.
You'll know who soon enough.

RWT has been happening for as long as you have played this game, even longer. i can tell you that rwt in 2008 was at a high level and that it was more relevant back then vs now.
Well yeah you're right. I still don't think that it's right that the majority of rich players are involved with rwt though.

If this topic is still going by tomorrow I'll list all the bad things I've done. It's a bit of a long list and I'd like to not miss sleep.

;

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2018, 11:36:29 pm »
The way to Charr's heart is by telling him that's he's wrong. Charr loves criticism, he'll never admit that he's wrong but he does want to know when he is and he'll appreciate it if you can prove to him why he's wrong.

But it's funny because he despises me, yet he always mixed me up with you. :thinking:

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2018, 12:19:47 am »
But it's funny because he despises me, yet he always mixed me up with you. :thinking:
The bastard called me a Muslim once because of you... you're lucky that he didn't know where I was from, so he didn't think that you're Estonian or anything.

We're getting kind of off-topic by talking about Charr though :-\
The following users liked this post: Just Humen

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2018, 06:47:13 am »
I dont know of anyone that has ever done that in this game, but it sounds fucked up.

RWT has been happening for as long as you have played this game, even longer. i can tell you that rwt in 2008 was at a high level and that it was more relevant back then vs now.
Well yeah you're right. I still don't think that it's right that the majority of rich players are involved with rwt though.

If this topic is still going by tomorrow I'll list all the bad things I've done. It's a bit of a long list and I'd like to not miss sleep.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2018, 07:59:52 am »

That's just your assumption. Anyways, even if majority of rich players werent involved it's even more relevant. Cause back then it was the HA and SM who kept the corruption rwt wheel going. Did you ever see George's confession list when scape went down? Roflmao is all i can say. The fact the same person got insta admin when world came back up makes me a bit scared. Why does Thomy have a different perception about someone that confessed being the top crime dog in scape than what the rest of the community did. I dont know, i dont think i will ever know either.

Looking forward to your list though, i love when people who have played a strict role starts admitting what they have done. Hypocrits at its best.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2018, 10:19:27 am »
Let's see.

First major thing is that I perm banned big boy for something that should've been a temp ban. Martin and I talked about it and the ban remained. Suppose it's not that bad considering he's a staff member nowadays rather than a bug abuser.

I went through so many logs of people that are known to break rules to find them doing that and punishing them for it. Also perm banned quite a few flamers despite that not being allowed. Hell, now that I think of it it's weird I didn't get jack shit from anyone for all the punishments I've issued that were too strict until I permed Marvin on like 30 accounts. I can say stuff in defense of this but it doesn't matter lol.

I rwted at some point though nobody noticed at the time. Wasn't that much to be fair.

I bought about 9b worth of construction supplies for 400m without telling people they could do the same once it became obvious prices were going to be higher. In hindsight I should've sold them to the general store, 250m con ain't shit. I also bought tons of overload supplies before they came out once I was aware they were coming out.

Recommended moneymaking methods to people that would make me get my skilling supplies cheaper or make my flips better. Used GE logs and bank checking for merching purposes.

Not supported staff nominations for the following reasons:
- Not wanting to finish guides they said they'd write
- Making terrible suggestions
- Being a bad/lazy wiki editor
- Thinking that the nominated person wouldn't try to improve the staff team in any way
Despite some of these nominations turned out to be okay staff members later on.

Forum banned shoaib permanently because he was avoiding sb bans and being a dick. You're all very welcome.

I banned lv persavoz for botting before asking if the logs were accurate to the second. Turns out they're not.

Actively opposed esam121 being in the staff team because he was disrespectful to me one time when I just became mod. Left the team when Martin let him join at some point. Hell I left the team numerous times because someone that I considered to not be working as hard or deserving as I was getting a rank.

I think that the majority of things on this list were the right decision. Not that they couldn't have been done better, but given the circumstances I think most of it is acceptable.

Just asked for my forum account to be closed despite closing hundreds of tickets with the very same request myself.

Hypocrites at its best.
I have been a huge hypocrite at lots of points in time. I probably still am.

That's all I can think of. I sincerely hope the next Charr will be even more annoying and hypocritical.

Now how do I make it clear to everyone I'm not quitting the way wg quits?

;

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2018, 10:46:04 am »
bla bla

That's it ?

So big boy was the one who faked his death ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2018, 11:31:33 am »
Let's see.
TL;DR: Nothing, Charr has done nothing, ever. Not Charr did nothing wrong, but Charr did nothing at all.

How do you quit? By not being a drama queen.
If you feel the need to blame others for your supposed decision to quit then why pretend that you want to quit at all?

If you want to be a forum dweller then be a forum dweller, if you want to return ing then return ing, no one cares. People will bring up you being a drama queen to push your buttons but no one who does that actually cares either. We're a small community so you don't even need to announce your return, someone will notice and let everyone know.
The following users liked this post: Jandor, S Clegane

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2018, 11:47:49 am »
I think the majority of people in this thread forget that this is a game :LUL: nobody cares what you did as an admin, if I made a similar list it would probably be ten times as long, and if martin made one it would be fifty times longer :kappa:

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 12:03:18 pm »
Rofl, how fucking dissapointed and gutted i am right now. I had so big expectations for your expose reply. Turns out you havent done anything major bad in my opinion.

Now you left me
gutted
sad
depressed
suicidal

I hope you have another expose reply inc, cause if this was it. I will never be able to live a normal life again.

Also, when you start talking about yourself in 3rd person like you're doing right now.
Its a sign of mental health issues, you are evolving mental health dissorders. Search help before its too late!!

xoxo avenus
The following users liked this post: King125, Bluestorm, Str8att7, Ameer, Jandor, Tulrak, S Clegane, Caterpillar

Offline Jandor

• Liked: 37 times
  • +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2018, 12:11:17 pm »
Remember to keep calm and be friendly; it just a game people.Unless you're second wg.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird, Cjkinsey6, Tulrak, Namnori, Iron Corne, S Clegane

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2018, 02:23:33 am »
I said this to For Freedom when he asked me for advice on becoming a mod and thought that becoming friends with Charr would help
Hello everyone who will be wasting time reading this.
Glad that someone remembers my name.
That is true, I always was that guy who wanted to be friends with everyone, who wanted to show the world how friendly I am.
It is hard to argue with Charr, he will always find a way to show how wrong you are and when your English language skills are pretty damn low, compared to his or Tulrak's, there's no chance to beat him in that "battle". Probably he will disagree with what I said, but that's how our big boy Charr is.
I'm not trying to insult anyone, don't get mad at me, I just spent hour reading it all.
I want to say, that even if all issues will be fixed, there will appear new ones. And who know, they might be more destructive. It is like effect of butterfly. Kill a butterfly in the past, and there might be no butterflies in future.
I hope your eyes will forgive me for my mistakes, I'm writing it early in the morning, and I haven't slept yet.

P.S. I'm alive, I'm not quitted, my pc burned that's why I'm not playing. Hanging out with friends, finished 12 class. Searching for a job. When I get paid for my job, I'll get myself new pc, and I'll join emps back. Right now I can't afford a pc. Welcome to Lithuania. Okay that's it. I'm going to sleep now. I hope to see you guys again. Have a great day. See ya!
The following users liked this post: Tulrak, Bluesunrunne

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2018, 01:48:18 pm »
I said this to For Freedom when he asked me for advice on becoming a mod and thought that becoming friends with Charr would help
That is true, I always was that guy who wanted to be friends with everyone, who wanted to show the world how friendly I am.
It is hard to argue with Charr, he will always find a way to show how wrong you are and when your English language skills are pretty damn low, compared to his or Tulrak's, there's no chance to beat him in that "battle". Probably he will disagree with what I said, but that's how our big boy Charr is.
I'm not trying to insult anyone, don't get mad at me, I just spent hour reading it all.
I want to say, that even if all issues will be fixed, there will appear new ones. And who know, they might be more destructive. It is like effect of butterfly. Kill a butterfly in the past, and there might be no butterflies in future.
I hope your eyes will forgive me for my mistakes, I'm writing it early in the morning, and I haven't slept yet.

P.S. I'm alive, I'm not quitted, my pc burned that's why I'm not playing. Hanging out with friends, finished 12 class. Searching for a job. When I get paid for my job, I'll get myself new pc, and I'll join emps back. Right now I can't afford a pc. Welcome to Lithuania. Okay that's it. I'm going to sleep now. I hope to see you guys again. Have a great day. See ya!

pls moder my meme goodboy

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2018, 08:22:31 pm »
If it was easy to argue and convince people you're right then there would be no arguments at all ???
Arguing with Charr is next level fun because he always has logic behind his arguments and trying to disprove him is always a challenge. And not one time has either of us felt offended for trying.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Someone12116, Hi Im Ethan, For Freedom, Tulrak, S Clegane

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2018, 02:44:04 am »
You are starting to sound like me Charr, the only difference is that jumped on the bus ages ago :D

Obviously i think there is wayyy more wrong with the game than what you listed. But i will keep my mouth shut, as i have made my opinion heard before.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:48:35 am by Callmedragon »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5