The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Welcome back(?), me
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:37:53 am »
My in-game name is: Tulrak

What languages do you speak? All of them, except for Abkhaz, Adyghe, Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, sign languages, Amharic, Arabic, Aragonese, Aramaic, Armenian, Aymara, Balinese, Basque, Betawi, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Catalan, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Chinese, Coptic, Cornish, Corsican, Crimean Tatar, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Dawro, Esperanto, Ewe, Fiji Hindi, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Ancient Greek, Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Interlingua, Irish, Japanese, Kabardian, Kannada, Kashubian, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Ladin, Latgalian, Latin, Lingala, all the fictional languages, Livonian, Lojban, Lower Sorbian, Low German, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mandarin, Manx, Maori, Mauritian Creole, Min Nan, Mongolian, Norwegian, Old Armenian, Old French, Old Norse, Old Prussian, Oriya, Pangasinan, Papiamentu, Pashto, Persian, Pitjantjatjara, Polish, Portuguese, Proto-Slavic, Quenya, Rapa Nui, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Scots, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Sinhalese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tarantino, Telugu, Thai, Tok Pisin, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Urdu, Uzbek, Venetian, Vietnamese, Vilamovian, Volapük, Võro, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish and Italian.

What are your hobbies? Internet, learning new stuff.

What sports do you practice? Yeah right.

What brought you in Emps-World? Remembered that some people from Emps-Scape had asked if I play this game, thought I'd check it out if any of them are still playing.

What do you think of the game and its community? Nothing yet, I just joined a few minutes ago.

About me: This is not the name I used in Emps-Scape, I was known by another username, but in fear of being recognized for the vile things I did, I will not mention it (also because my username included a number that was my age when I started playing Emps, so having figured out the hard way that the number in the username doesn't update every year, I needed a new username).
Some of you might recognize me for such feats as:
  • Revealing someone's second user's identity by using Photoshop to change white balance on a screenshot where they did a sloppy job covering up their username.
  • Creating the best Pking video in the history of Emps-Scape.
  • Making some dumb short stories with pictures from the game to illustrate them.
  • Thanking a lot of posts on the forum at some point.
  • Being an editor on wiki for a little while.
  • Making like some guides or something, fishing and runecrafting, possibly some others and at some point I was given permission to take over updating the monster database.
  • Winning one of them Q&A games.
  • Being a grammar nazi.
  • Not being a mod.

Update(to clarify): The question mark in the title is not because I'm unsure about whether I'm back, it's because I'm unsure whether coming here after Emps-Scape was closed counts as coming back.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 09:39:05 am by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome back(?), me
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:10:35 am »
Welcome back sir.

Although I did not remember your username but I remember one guy that always attempt to reveal how much cash were in a picture where the cash has been black out via paint.(pms,username too).

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:25 am »
ok hi

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »
Hello, Whiterich12.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Online Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:13:15 pm »
Hello, Whiterich12.
Dammit, what gave me away? It was the pking video, wasn't it?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:22:21 pm by Tulrak »

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 02:39:07 pm »
Hello, Whiterich12.
Dammit, what gave me away? It was the pking video, wasn't it?
Nah pretty sure it's the language.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 05:12:47 pm »
Last time I talked you was a long time ago, you told me you want to quit cause they brought Yanille to be the home of Emps again.

Welcome back.

Online Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 06:05:47 pm »
Last time I talked you was a long time ago, you told me you want to quit cause they brought Yanille to be the home of Emps again.

Welcome back.

Don't think that was me, I don't think I've ever quit because of anything like that. Someone told me on Skype that someone was impersonating me a long time ago on some server, possibly on this one?
I myself haven't played anything RSPS related from when Emps-Scape was closed to this introduction, I wrote this introduction right after I finished tutorial island.
So unless I completely forgot something that happened in Emps-Scape then it has been longer since we talked.

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 06:48:21 pm »
There's only room for one grammar nazi.

OT: Welcome back.

Online Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 06:52:11 pm »
There's only room for one grammar nazi.

OT: Welcome back.

It's a shame that the others have to be kicked off if that's the case. They will be missed, I would've liked some competition but if those are the rules then I'll take it.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 03:08:36 am »
Welcome back, mate!

Nice to see some veterans return and use the forums.
Pages: 1