The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hostage

• Liked: 164 times
  • +0/-0
  • Twitch: takemehostage
    • View Profile
Story of lil hosti
« on: April 19, 2018, 07:37:55 pm »
Its year 1931, lil girl hostie is hiding from the nazi soldiers in his basement and connects to big worlds internet and finds out that his secret love nazi commander thomy wunderfah v.2 has made this game called plebs scape, hostie falls in love with the game and is plebbing trought falador and trying to kill these evil dragons to earn money for dragon armors. After a while he finds out that u can kill other pleb players in this place called wilderness and he keeps doint that for certain time and gets pretty good at it cause he was slaying nubs already at vietnam war so these bois in dis game wasnt even challenge, but hostie is still sad cause he wants to be rich like all other cool guys. Oneday after plebbing too many years and being sad, his friend from a same ghetto named jake introduced him the sand arena and everything started rlly good and he earned some money to feed his children, he kept going and wanted to be rich like bill gates but then everything went wrong and lil hostie lost all his expensive items and cash stacks and he cried more than at his moms funeral. Lil hostie was sad and tried to keep life together but the nightmares from evil sand arena came to his dreams everynight, few months past by and he decided to go back and show everyone at pleb scape that hostage aint giving up. In couple weeks he earned big cash stacks and enjoyed life again and earned good friends (most are arabs that wanted my titties for ma moni) but then the day came when rwt's came with their bigger moneys and wanted to bring lil hostie down, he fited back but couldnt do it alone so he lost his shiny gifts from god thomy himself, bearded kids had lil hostie to sell his children to slavery to northern russia so he can stake again. Nowadays u can see lil hostie drinking at karamja and smoking crack at falas big banks wc.

Like if u cried ),: 
#metoo #savehostiefrombadrng's
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:10:32 pm by Hostage »
 What is the droprate of your panties baby
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bye again lol :D
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 08:40:43 pm »
Stake > lose > blame thomy

Anyway, enjoy your life ;)

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Hostage

• Liked: 164 times
  • +0/-0
  • Twitch: takemehostage
    • View Profile
Re: Bye again lol :D
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 08:59:32 pm »
But but i cant enjoy life without ma pixel m0ni, thomy made emps so he ruined my life ):
 What is the droprate of your panties baby

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Story of lil hosti
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 08:05:49 am »
The lost chapter of anne frank diaries
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Someone12116, Blue Bird, S Clegane

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0