The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
So, it is it.
« on: February 13, 2016, 11:39:39 am »
Yes, I'm quitting like for many many months, but now it is final.

I'm done with this game. Maybe, I'm overreacting, but Pkers run over PvM world, and there must be something done about it for people who just can't afford to escape or buy gear that avoids hits almost everytime, like Elysian SS or Third Age.

Hosted a very awesome Drop Party Today, World 2 in Falador Party Room. Thanks: Ranged Owner, Gf You Bro, Ava, X O L A F and many others, for coming, I won't be forgetting you guys, we had fun there. Hope, You'll progress better than ME.  :D

As for community itself, people I see quit for this main reason. Pker rush out of nowhere, while doing tasks. Many of mine ing friends suggested Blocking option including myself, to block unwanted tasks. Yet, nobody heard. Because, right now, it is no where near something successful to brought people in without no worries... Higher-Ups ask, why there is less people coming in game? Same thing, every body speaks of. Either they get cleaned through Staking, or they get rushed by maxed players in max mage gear. Seek solution in this yourself, not blame player for abusing the system. Choose, before establishing Server like this. If there are people Pkers, let them choose, to adapt to PvMers as well, not PJing them and fighting fair and square, or Avoid letting them in. ;D ;D
This is HOW would I do for players who try to enjoy entertaining games. Pking brings violence in them, for side effect. Adrenaline rush n shit. 8)
Anyways. Good Luck working with community, cause, nobody follows rules to enjoy here. ::)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:48:34 pm by Triangle Dot »

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
Re: So, it is it.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 11:43:37 am »
Best of luck irl ! :)

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 01:29:25 pm »
Shame to see you go, especially after you said you'd help me on my slayer guide.

You are overreacting a bit though. Wilderness tasks are meant to be risky, you should cancel them for 1k slayer points or get an easier task from Chaeldar if you don't wish to do them. This is how they were designed, and they are fun for some people, they aren't for others. Pkers kill players, that includes people killing monsters that have valuable loot drops. I do think you're overreacting.
;

Offline Ava

• Liked: 42 times
  • +0/-0
  • You < potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:38:52 pm »
Thanks for awesome drop party.  Best of luck irl! 
~Emps-scape/world player since 2007 ~

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 09:40:30 pm »
Shame to see you go, especially after you said you'd help me on my slayer guide.

You are overreacting a bit though. Wilderness tasks are meant to be risky, you should cancel them for 1k slayer points or get an easier task from Chaeldar if you don't wish to do them. This is how they were designed, and they are fun for some people, they aren't for others. Pkers kill players, that includes people killing monsters that have valuable loot drops. I do think you're overreacting.
DO NOT worry. :)
Just because I quit the game, doesn't mean I won't keep my word, on helping you with drops n stuff. Wiki has drop info. Most of monster drops are there. :)

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »
Good luck irl, sorry you got jumped in wildly.

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 09:51:09 pm »
It's a shame to see you leave. Good luck tho  8)

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 04:34:44 am »
Im gonna miss you alot brother!!!!!!! Sad to see you go! Make sure to visit when you get time!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline X O L A F X

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 09:47:54 pm »
Sad to see you leave!... I hope you too had fun with the drop party you gave :)
I hope someday we can see you around here again

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 08:45:54 pm »
Sadly, with community that it is now, I don't think, it will be coming soon or anytime later. :)

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 01:27:05 am »
Sadly, with community that it is now, I don't think, it will be coming soon or anytime later. :)

This community is better then most communities. Stop complaining about communities.
But gl in real life!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 02:29:41 am »
Yes, I'm quitting like for many many months, but now it is final.

I'm done with this game. Maybe, I'm overreacting, but Pkers run over PvM world, and there must be something done about it for people who just can't afford to escape or buy gear that avoids hits almost everytime, like Elysian SS or Third Age.

Hosted a very awesome Drop Party Today, World 2 in Falador Party Room. Thanks: Ranged Owner, Gf You Bro, Ava, X O L A F and many others, for coming, I won't be forgetting you guys, we had fun there. Hope, You'll progress better than ME.  :D

As for community itself, people I see quit for this main reason. Pker rush out of nowhere, while doing tasks. Many of mine ing friends suggested Blocking option including myself, to block unwanted tasks. Yet, nobody heard. Because, right now, it is no where near something successful to brought people in without no worries... Higher-Ups ask, why there is less people coming in game? Same thing, every body speaks of. Either they get cleaned through Staking, or they get rushed by maxed players in max mage gear. Seek solution in this yourself, not blame player for abusing the system. Choose, before establishing Server like this. If there are people Pkers, let them choose, to adapt to PvMers as well, not PJing them and fighting fair and square, or Avoid letting them in. ;D ;D
This is HOW would I do for players who try to enjoy entertaining games. Pking brings violence in them, for side effect. Adrenaline rush n shit. 8)
Anyways. Good Luck working with community, cause, nobody follows rules to enjoy here. ::)
#notimpressed
Bai
Purple since January 2016
Pages: 1