The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
right.
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:14:54 pm »
certain circumstances in my life are forcing my to write this farewell letter. to start off no, i'm not quitting because i recently stupidly lost 8b staking :kappa:.

i'm in 11th form right now, one of the busiest years for a high school student, especially if you're taking on more burdens such as: getting a driver's licence, preparing for upcoming exams, participating in multiple events held in school, etc...

I still think that emps-world is one of the greatest servers out there. it has a lot of unique features and even better - there's a lot more space for improvement. I must say it was disappointing when Thomy announced that the old school emps-world project was discontinued.

I know i wasn't the best and politest of players out there, but don't take my insults too seriously, because i sure as hell only dish them out not to hurt someone's feelings but instead, to either either engage in an argument or just to meme. I want to thank all my friends(too many to list all of them).

And yes, I know this is like the 4th time i've quit, but I don't think i ever said i wouldn't ever come back, same in this case, i may come back eventually.

best of luck to you all.

keep meming.

The following users liked this post: For Freedom, Bluesunrunne

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: right.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:23:47 pm »
Mfw people who are still in school mention how busy their life is while I am sitting here second year at uni and still have plenty of time to spend around while studying one of the most hard subjects ever.
anyway, welcome back. ( this sentence for the topic you'll post soon since I might not have enough energy to reply on it )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: King125, Fireblast12, Namnori, Saif Nawaf, S Clegane

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 08:48:54 am »
I think you will do just fine with getting the license, and best of luck in your exams which are more important than anything else (Emps).
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Ravioli

• Liked: 285 times
  • +0/-0
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 08:28:00 am »
no one can escape
b bek

^This, but good luck irl and I hope things work out for you.

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:58:31 pm »
if emps is easy, irl is easy too :kappa:. u will manage to success your startings. gl anyway
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 02:26:21 pm »
well its a bad feeling i gave my giveaway items to a retard

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, S Clegane

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 06:22:45 pm »
Best of luck, I hope you'll find way back to Emps-World.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 10:54:17 pm »
Mfw people who are still in school mention how busy their life is while I am sitting here second year at uni and still have plenty of time to spend around while studying one of the most hard subjects ever.
anyway, welcome back. ( this sentence for the topic you'll post soon since I might not have enough energy to reply on it )
+1

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1