The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
I've not seen this coming AT ALL...

Let me start from here

So basically I graduated from the first 3 months with good remarkables that im going to be in a good place where its fine and chill, but i was thrown as a Presidential Guard, Presidential guard is not bad but its hard, and it can be really bad if i get to be in a bad part of it, which i'm Currently, i was in a part that i will ride tanks n stuff, but i was thrown on Marines, which is THE hardest part of Presidential guard. I started worrying about this(Which was totally noticeable), and after 2 weeks passed begin in Marines it turned out good, Until Wednesday 16 of December 2015.... One of our groups used some sort of Drugs(Illegal in military and not allowed) and he was caught by a instructor and then All the groups of the Marines had to get punished just because of that one person(it's the military and that's how it works, one does something bad it effects every1)So they said to us EVERYONE get the military bag(5kilos) and put a big ass stone inside it(around 10kilos had to be inside) ended up over 15+ kilos, And then here goes nothing. They kept letting us running for like several hours and when i say several hours i mean SEVERAL hours, .....I fell down 5 times because of the weight....and then they putted me on side, and i was abit tearing because i knew what exactly the last fall(when i fell the 5th time) meant, i knew something has happened to my back... which is why i wanted to update you guys about this.....I don't have anyone who can help me out of this problem(until now)... I couldn't sleep that night AT all cause my back just wouldn't let me. i woke up in the morning and and it was time to go home, i started complaining to my father of my back pain...

my dad was abit worried and he gave some sort of Jell called Voltaren or something(i think germans know about this) which reduced the pain abit, and i went to hospital n shit waited for an hour...

I was not happy about the X-Ray at all....I was horrified and i had visions of a terrible life....I have a big curve on my Spine Column....Including Disc on the last two spines(S1,L5)....
My dad is suffering from Disc problems since last year, and he is travelling to Germany for surgery, He is really mad and sad cause i'm still young to have some sort of Dangerous back problems such as these...God bless me and all of us.....

I just dont wanna talk about it, i'm on a wheel chair for medication and i just cant think about my future anymore.......

Sorry but it took time until i posted this, i had to strengthen up abit cause i was crying thinking about my future.... :'(

Speaking about the big curve on my back... this is what i have in my back https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis

Scoliosis, Lumbar Curve is what i have.

AFTER THE MRI EXAMINATION....

1- At LV1/2 and Lv2/3,There are asymmetrical inclinations of the laminae. there are associated with mild facet osteoarthropathy of the corresponding facet joints expressed as roughing of the articular margins with prominent joint capsules

2- A transitional vertebra is seen, Left partial Sacralization of LV5, It's left transverse process is elongated and pseudoarticulating with the superior surface of the left sacral ala, AS a Consquence, There is AN altered alignment of THE LUMBAR SPINE with LEFT LATERAL Tilting.....

These are the main problems i'm having so far.... This appeared after the MRI X-Ray examination etc... Im abit reliefed but still sad.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 10:07:48 am by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Update on Military - 2 Disaster....
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 07:14:41 pm »
Stay strong, life is hard.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 07:16:24 pm »
Wow that sounds awful.. The worst things always happen to the best people. I hope you have a speedy recovery and don't end up having to travel to Germany like your father is for surgery. Keep us posted on anything else you get diagnosed with.

Stay as strong and healthy as you can!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 07:27:59 pm »
Fucking sue their asses for potentially handicapping you for the rest of your life. That's not great at all...
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Il Skil1z Il, Yaz, Blue Bird

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 07:34:32 pm »
Fucking sue their asses for potentially handicapping you for the rest of your life. That's not great at all...
They tried to let me sign a paper that i shud be responsible of what has happened to me, i said im not gonna sign any bullshit because you brought these back problems to me and i'm not going to stay here any longer, i said i'd rather continue my medications and do a re-do level to level 5 of military service.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 07:45:06 pm »
They tried to let me sign a paper that i shud be responsible of what has happened to me

That's a whole new level of bullshittery right there. I really hope things get better for you.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 08:16:04 pm »
I got a curved bone from Mountain Trolls while reading this, which is 1/5000.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:20:40 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, King Jan

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 08:18:31 pm »
Collective punishment is absolutely retarded and doesn't promote good behavior in any way. Fuck those higher ups and I hope your back gets better.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 08:21:09 pm »
Collective punishment is absolutely retarded and doesn't promote good behavior in any way. Fuck those higher ups and I hope your back gets better.
He should know what he signed up for, just saying.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 08:22:06 pm »
That doesn't make collective punishment any more justified.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 08:25:19 pm »
Just to remind you Karel.

I didn't sign up for this crap and never will, As i stated back in my farewell topic before i was kept in the camp for 21 days..

I'm FORCED to go to the military, after my school graduation... It's not my fault, and i cant do anything. If i refuse to go there i will be jailed for nearly 5 years because i refused to enter the military and escaped it.. Every single student of UAE has to(if they have the UAE passport) after their graduation they will have to go to military for 9 months straight. It's not choosing if u want to go or not, You are forced to go there(but its choosing for girls) and if it was choosing, i will obv choose no, i know myself that i can't handle the military.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 08:28:48 pm »

I didn't sign up for this crap and never will, As i stated back in my farewell topic before i was kept in the camp for 21 days..

I'm FORCED to go to the military, after my school graduation... It's not my fault, and i cant do anything. If i refuse to go there i will be jailed for nearly 5 years because i refused to enter the military and escaped it.. Every single student of UAE has to(if they have the UAE passport) after their graduation they will have to go to military for 9 months straight. It's not choosing if u want to go or not, You are forced to go there(but its choosing for girls) and if it was choosing, i will obv choose no, i know myself that i can't handle the military.
But now you're out because of your injury

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 08:30:44 pm »

But now you're out because of your injury
Not offic out yet, i need to get my medication reports to them and they shud transfer me from level 2 of training to level 5 or 4, Meaning that i will be going home OR going to a different camp but for people with problems like me.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Update on National Service - 2 Disaster....
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 12:53:42 am »
I'm really sorry to know that, I hope you get better, Fahad.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Update on National Service - 2 Disaster....
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 01:35:35 am »
Voltaren is not strong enough for what seems to be your case.
Used voltaren many times, and it's not that strong.
Ask for something stronger!

Goodluck on your journey to go for you and your father.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:50:13 pm by Avenus »
Pages: 1 2 3