The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Greetings
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:23:23 am »
Hi there,

Some of you already know a bit about me, some others saw me in-game and some of you never even heard of me.
It's simple, I'm fairly new to this community. I joined on January 27th. Some of you may have seen me on other communities as "ShadowToon", I've used that username for years, really, but now I wanted to make some changes and I like Zaros, from the RuneScape religions. Pretty interesting things to read about.

Here's some things about me:
I'm mainly a PvM guy, that includes bossing and doing Slayer though, I also like to do some minigames from time to time. Not a big fan of PK nor staking though.
I like going for 99s in everything, therefore, one of my goals is Max Cape.
I'm also more of a Melee-type of guy, but I will also use Ranged & Magic from time to time.
Clans are interesting to me if players are active in it, if they talk so the Clan Chat isn't dead, and if they ever do activities together, may it be Bossing, Minigames, Drop Parties, Hide and Seeks, etc.
I also like to have a great partner in games, someone to Boss, and do events or whatsoever with.

Anything about my personal life? Else than the fact that I'm french Canadian, you do not really need to know anything about me.

What I can say about this community is, it seems great so far.
What caught my interest at first to join it was the Wings models, pretty unique and nice, although I got to know more about this server and it's really great so far. Interesting gameplay, bosses, minigames and such. Sadly the economy seems to be more-or-less good. There should be a higher need for lower level items, such as gears, skilling items, etc. But how well, perhaps are we training too fast, or simply not having enough new players... or too easy eco?

Anyway, I hope I'll get to meet some nice people during my stay,
See you in-game,
Zaros.

The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 02:30:07 am »
Hi bro even though I know you very well, Welcome to Emps! Lol

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 02:46:46 am »
Seen you around in-game a few times.
Welcome bro ;D

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 02:51:05 am »
I saw you in game a couple times already but haven't talk to you yet. I hope to get to know you more because we have something in common which is getting max cape. :D

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 09:56:14 am »
A very brief introduction. Welcome! :)

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1