The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Cyaooooo my friend
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 08:25:09 pm »
First you should lean something to car before talking crap.
Second, it's called a Mazdaspeed3

Same manufacturer, who the hell cares. I guess it's shit then if you're not gonna agree with me saying it's awesome?
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall

Offline Sarah

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • Sarah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 08:35:10 pm »

Same manufacturer, who the hell cares. I guess it's shit then if you're not gonna agree with me saying it's awesome?

Sti, Wrx, Evo, Gti, Civic Si, s2k, 335I, 328, S4, A4, C63, Lambo, Tesla, Gtr.... Whatever you have or want, they all have + and -
ln the end all car guy have the same passion, love or not, keep ur mouth closed and respect them. But u seem like a faggot that know nothing about cars that why u keep talking crap and think Ferrari and Lambo are the only things on earth.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 08:41:35 pm »

Sti, Wrx, Evo, Gti, Civic Si, s2k, 335I, 328, S4, A4, C63, Lambo, Tesla, Gtr.... Whatever you have or want, they all have + and -
ln the end all car guy have the same passion, love or not, keep ur mouth closed and respect them. But u seem like a faggot that know nothing about cars that why u keep talking crap and think Ferrari and Lambo are the only things on earth.

You speak a lot for someone with a car with an engine as big as my saab from 1997.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 08:43:37 pm »

You speak a lot for someone with a car with an engine as big as my saab from 1997.
I would pay to see demolition derby between his mazda and your saab.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Sarah

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • Sarah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 08:46:01 pm »

I would race anytime tho ;)
And you would do demolition cuz ur car worth shit.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 08:48:16 pm »
But u seem like a faggot that know nothing about cars that why u keep talking crap and think Ferrari and Lambo are the only things on earth.

I gave you a clear indication of sarcasm by putting :kappa: at the end of that sentence.
But still, somehow you couldn't get the hint

''It takes until about middle school, age eleven or twelve, for kids to begin to understand sarcasm without audio cues.
Why is this? It's been shown that people with specific head injuries can't understand sarcasm either - so the ability to understand sarcasm depends on the function of the brain.''

http://io9.gizmodo.com/at-what-age-do-we-understand-sarcasm-509352116
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 08:51:48 pm »

you really are a bitter one arent you...

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 11:21:52 pm »
When you want a race car but need to pick the kids up at 3 o'clock :kappa:

The following users liked this post: King125, Kaarel 123

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2016, 12:21:32 am »

Yeah and i bet your mom bought you that car but rasmus had to work for his. Keep your mouth closed if youre a spoiled brat.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2016, 12:38:19 am »
Locking the topic before it turns into a flame war.

Whether you stay or leave, all the best.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Pages: 1 2 3