The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Good Bye Amigos
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 09:51:16 pm »
Damn.. teach me

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 10:03:51 pm »
I didnt realize you were back lol

Cya again.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Mod Mary

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 07:39:20 am »
kbyenoob
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Loosenater, Simonyoda3

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 01:48:33 pm »
I still don't get why you duped.. you made the game boring for yourself.
^, Goodbye!
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 06:04:09 am »
For now I'm leaving this rsps. Later...friends

Yes, I must admit i'm a duper and had destroyed the economy but I believe it will fix itself in time.When I got caught and I had cooperate and helped thomy patched the dupe method already in exchange for my accounts' unban. But I didn't tell the staff that I hid 2 account on a different ip addresss with max perfect gold bars and later got caught again by martin, which lead to my main( big boy) getting perm ban again. Which i didnt bother to appeal it. Then after that case, i start to find dupe methods again by exploiting mini games. which took me about a week to find another dupe method and yes it has not been patch. At that very moment, I had thought about exchanging the new dupe method for the unban of my accounts back. Also about 30mins after I found the new dupe method, I pmed a player(you know who you are, i doubt staff will read my logs)  to see if he play another rsps such as soul split and help me dupe there using the old dupe method that was patched by thomy and the new dupe method i just found. which later on that night. I got ip banned+perm banned on all my accounts. The reason to why i got ip ban+perm ban on my accounts is encourage others to break the rules on other rsps lol. So yea, Whatamodwannable^

I am currently don't enjoy emps as much as I use to enjoy emps scape. perhaps i dupe too much items/cash and was mega rich  ;D Thats why I decide to go stake and have some funs cuz i just suck at pk.

Some message to friends.

Yazan- You're the best player and most trustful player in game.Also Thanks for those sp n g dragon kits although they got clean out of my bank cuz i duped them.

Sean-Get real man. I hate the fact that you honor your power more than friends. Yes I lied to you but thats for hiding the dupe method from staffs.

Mary-You are a god damn girl....geezz

Martin-power in a virtual world is nothing compare to irl power. so don't take it seriously. Also instead of wiping my banked, you should just do drop party with it or sell it back to the public. 9/10 of my bank items are from players. Including all the rares in super secret. The only thing i dupe are armors and some worthless items but i didn't sell my stuffs, mainly ancient armor. In other word, you helped me destroyed the economy because you left out the cash and wipe the items.

Thomy-Nice, and claim guy. ......The rares in my bank adds up to about $3000 dollars in real life money. way to go.<--the only way i spent dupe cash on rare items so that i can count the irl money you get. Idk why i did that. Once again, i sorry that i fucked up the economy.

Thegod-^_^ you won't be that rich now if i didn't dupe the cash to stake you in the first place lol. Ik some of your dupe cash got taken away but still.

Joshiee-Good Bye man.

kane- sweg..........away

Fate-no words. you wont remember me from old emps anyway.

ekke- I start duping right after you left because i staked 120m vs 12m and lost it...you can't help me out in wedding ; >:( ik it's my fault

Hmoob fisher-Yes im the duper, NEWB. come at me bruh. I secretly dupe your hawk when you lent it to me for a minute lol. That's why martin say your hawk is duped.

Ps. Just dont pm me on how I did the dupes lol and those dupe methods did not work on soulsplit either.

hate me for ruining emps, i dont care
You motherfucker! don't let me see you in real life! LOL JK hahahahaha. I couldn't care less about that shit bruh! In the end its just a game and everything will come to an end eventually. Although I admit I did NOT notice that you were him until you said "I'll kill him before you," then it just suddenly hit me and I kind of notice it but I didn't think you were the culprit (10% notice lol).
Anyway, tell me your FB ey? I'll add you :D and let's chat sometimes! There's a lot of shit I wanted to ask you!

P.S. - Sorry for the late delay in replying. I was too focus on college, homework, studying, watching animes! (mainly) lol! Also, I rarely come into "Intro & Farewell" to check who's leaving and who's coming cause I don't really care.

You should've create an account and at least pm me about all this shit bruh.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 06:43:13 am »
You moddaffakka! don't let me see you in real life! LOL JK hahahahaha. I couldn't care less about that shit bruh! In the end its just a game and everything will come to an end eventually. Although I admit I did NOT notice that you were him until you said "I'll kill him before you," then it just suddenly hit me and I kind of notice it but I didn't think you were the culprit (10% notice lol).
Anyway, tell me your FB ey? I'll add you :D and let's chat sometimes! There's a lot of shit I wanted to ask you!

P.S. - Sorry for the late delay in replying. I was too focus on college, homework, studying, watching animes! (mainly) lol! Also, I rarely come into "Intro & Farewell" to check who's leaving and who's coming cause I don't really care.
You should've create an account and at least pm me about all this shit bruh.
-.- Ip banned. For now you could just pm me on forum. :D

The past is just the past, life moves on.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 07:20:07 am »
Lol, cya.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 09:38:33 am »
Bye.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 10:33:43 am »
Dupers won't be missed, bai.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Simonyoda3

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 02:21:05 pm »
Kay , bye.

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2015, 03:02:29 pm »
It's a shame you resorted to duping. Best of luck in real life
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Asaad202

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 08:56:25 pm »
Goodbye dude was nice talking to you when you first came back :)

Offline Jimmyb13

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 09:23:09 pm »
You helped me so much starting up in the new server. im sad you are banned but also understand it

thanks for helping me out in the beginning

(btw mods he didnt give me like 500m, he just gave me like 1m+ when I sold him a nezzy or stone)

Offline Matty Patty

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 10:40:18 pm »
Thanks for that nice starter pack when I initially came back ;) but doesnt matter now since I lost it anyways, but Cya later Xa

Offline Poms

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 02:12:22 pm »

Yes, I must admit i'm a duper and had destroyed the economy but I believe it will fix itself in time.When I got caught and I had cooperate and helped thomy patched the dupe method already in exchange for my accounts' unban. But I didn't tell the staff that I hid 2 account on a different ip addresss with max perfect gold bars and later got caught again by martin, which lead to my main( big boy) getting perm ban again. Which i didnt bother to appeal it. Then after that case, i start to find dupe methods again by exploiting mini games. which took me about a week to find another dupe method and yes it has not been patch. At that very moment, I had thought about exchanging the new dupe method for the unban of my accounts back. Also about 30mins after I found the new dupe method, I pmed a player(you know who you are, i doubt staff will read my logs)  to see if he play another rsps such as soul split and help me dupe there using the old dupe method that was patched by thomy and the new dupe method i just found. which later on that night. I got ip banned+perm banned on all my accounts. The reason to why i got ip ban+perm ban on my accounts is encourage others to break the rules on other rsps lol. So yea, Whatamodwannable^

I am currently don't enjoy emps as much as I use to enjoy emps scape. perhaps i dupe too much items/cash and was mega rich  ;D Thats why I decide to go stake and have some funs cuz i just suck at pk.

Some message to friends.

Yazan- You're the best player and most trustful player in game.Also Thanks for those sp n g dragon kits although they got clean out of my bank cuz i duped them.

Sean-Get real man. I hate the fact that you honor your power more than friends. Yes I lied to you but thats for hiding the dupe method from staffs.

Mary-You are a god damn girl....geezz

Martin-power in a virtual world is nothing compare to irl power. so don't take it seriously. Also instead of wiping my banked, you should just do drop party with it or sell it back to the public. 9/10 of my bank items are from players. Including all the rares in super secret. The only thing i dupe are armors and some worthless items but i didn't sell my stuffs, mainly ancient armor. In other word, you helped me destroyed the economy because you left out the cash and wipe the items.

Thomy-Nice, and claim guy. ......The rares in my bank adds up to about $3000 dollars in real life money. way to go.<--the only way i spent dupe cash on rare items so that i can count the irl money you get. Idk why i did that. Once again, i sorry that i fucked up the economy.

Thegod-^_^ you won't be that rich now if i didn't dupe the cash to stake you in the first place lol. Ik some of your dupe cash got taken away but still.

Joshiee-Good Bye man.

kane- sweg..........away

Fate-no words. you wont remember me from old emps anyway.

ekke- I start duping right after you left because i staked 120m vs 12m and lost it...you can't help me out in wedding ; >:( ik it's my fault

Hmoob fisher-Yes im the duper, NEWB. come at me bruh. I secretly dupe your hawk when you lent it to me for a minute lol. That's why martin say your hawk is duped.

Ps. Just dont pm me on how I did the dupes lol and those dupe methods did not work on soulsplit either.

hate me for ruining emps, i dont care
Somebody give this man a medal
Anyways Gl irl and bai , wish i had known you :D
Pages: 1 2 3