The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
A quick update
« on: May 23, 2016, 02:10:00 pm »
It's been a while since i logged on, Problly spending more time on League and IRL stuff

But mostly i'm so inactive cause my friend got in car accident, Hes right leg broke and left hand broke and has some fractured spines.. and i've been with him for along time helping him out from this kind of tragedy

I was going to login within the last week until i got some more scary news from my dad, he said that  my sister is in the hospital because she's going to give birth..... I'm really happy for her and her husband..But as younger brother i need to stay with her because her husband is a lawyer and can't stay with her for long periods, So i've been going to her paying her a visit since the last week, giving her needs and ensure my mom that my sister is fine....She's abit sick atm and she's been feeling some stuff kicking in..But so far Inshallah she will give birth within couple of days

I just wanted to post this to you guys, because i consider this game as my family now..and more likely so u know why im terribly inactive.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: A quick update
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 02:40:10 pm »
Sad to hear about your friend's car accident, it really was quite a big crash considering his injuries.
On the other side, you're going to be an uncle so good luck with that!

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 04:05:24 pm »
GL SIR  :-[

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 06:42:06 pm »
Sad to hear about your friend's car accident, it really was quite a big crash considering his injuries.
On the other side, you're going to be an uncle so good luck with that!
It wasn't his fault, it was prohibited for big trucks to pass on that road and a truck came by and it turned falling over to my friends car causing him these kind of injures

Thanks tho.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 10:10:39 am »
Thank god it wasn't his right hand...

Goodluck

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 02:32:16 am »
You used the word "Inshallah". Just found out your a muslim like me:). Congrats to your sister and dude after reading this i think your a really good guy:).

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 12:13:18 pm »
You used the word "Inshallah". Just found out your a muslim like me:). Congrats to your sister and dude after reading this i think your a really good guy:).

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 12:14:56 pm »
Get well man my friend, get well :)

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 08:28:27 am »
It's all nice of you to keep us updated with your life, but please don't continue posting these kind of topics in the intros and farewells section. They kind of belong to off-topic.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: The Ava

Offline Raits69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 12:37:33 am »
Thank god it wasn't his right hand...

Goodluck
hahahahahahahaha :D
Pages: 1