The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
x log @spectrals
« on: February 26, 2016, 06:48:36 pm »
I will tell you a story

I was pvming @spectrals and suddenly a pker arrives. Well i have seen how spectral killers just x logged while in combat with spectral and pker was not able to attack him.
Because i am a pussy like them i also decided to x log... I logged back in after a minute and i was in draynor village. I pmed the pker and asked how he was able to kill me and he said that spectral just disapeared and he rushed me.

Since when have spectral disappeared when you use x logging? And why none have said anything about this? ???

R.I.P guthans 2k14-2k16

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: x log @spectrals
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 06:51:28 pm »
I will tell you a story

I was pvming @spectrals and suddenly a pker arrives. Well i have seen how spectral killers just x logged while in combat with spectral and pker was not able to attack him.
Because i am a pussy like them i also decided to x log... I logged back in after a minute and i was in draynor village. I pmed the pker and asked how he was able to kill me and he said that spectral just disapeared and he rushed me.

Since when have spectral disappeared when you use x logging? And why none have said anything about this? ???

R.I.P guthans 2k14-2k16
Since a while. But x log time is still way too short, you were just unlucky to get killed.

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:53:21 pm »
I will tell you a story

R.I.P guthans 2k14-2k16
Since a while. But x log time is still way too short, you were just unlucky to get killed.

oh okey :o Thomy could mention these changes in update notes tho...

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:57:45 pm »
I will tell you a story

R.I.P guthans 2k14-2k16

oh okey :o Thomy could mention these changes in update notes tho...

I see no point in mentioning ''You can no longer abuse X bug'' (well, technically x-logging isn't a bug) in update notes. You deserved to die.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 07:16:56 pm »
So now you are sad because you couldn't bug abuse somthing? Oh please

Offline Superkettu1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 10:24:15 pm »
So now you are sad because you couldn't bug abuse somthing? Oh please

Do i look like a sad person complaining? Just wondering why thomy have not told us that he have fixed the problem. Im sorry if i have killed you and you are mad to me  :-* :'(
Pages: 1