The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Adilike

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Vote page bugged
« on: April 08, 2020, 04:56:52 pm »
Hello guys. It is the 4th or 5th day in a row when i vote every link in voting page, and it only works for the 2nd link, so i got only 1 vote points. The other links have that cross when i refresh the page. i have to say that the last link never worked since i started playing..

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Vote page bugged
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 09:11:08 am »
I know this reply won't be satisfying but the voting system just is what it is. Sometimes other sites won't respond or we cannot register a vote. The best way to get most out of it is to vote and check if the vote registered. Then make sure to login as soon as possible to claim your voting points. Also, this system is based on IP addresses so you cannot vote multiple times on multiple accounts. It's once per internet connection.

Offline Adilike

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Vote page bugged
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 09:58:25 pm »
i already knew that is based on ip adress. it only worries me that i got same bug for 1 week straight..
Pages: 1