The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Papahaas1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Screen size client startup
« on: October 23, 2017, 11:54:25 am »
Hello,

I've gotten myself a new laptop with 4k resolution. The problem is that I can't get the main menu options when i start the game since it doesn't fit in my screen. Is there a solution for this?

In advance thanks!

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Screen size client startup
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:19:43 pm »
The game loader itself hasn't support for 4k resolution, but the game itself automatically scales the UI to fit your 4k screen. I'm using one myself without any troubles. Can you show me a screenshot of the problem? :)
The following users liked this post: Papahaas1

Offline Papahaas1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:53 pm »
thanks for your response, the thing is that i need to fix my fps in game, someone told me that i could set the video card on which the game runs through that menu. (now its using my intel graphics card instead of nvidia) so my fps are stuck on 10-20 fps. when i tried to open that menu i couldnt find it at first since it falls off screen.

Offline Papahaas1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 01:05:56 pm »
alright i have no clue what i did but now i got my fps somewhat fixed, at a pretty steady 130 fps, thanks for the help though!

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:53:49 pm »
Thanks a lot! For future cases... You can do that in the NVIDIA Control Panel. Make sure Java runs on the high performance GPU. :)
Pages: 1