The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Questions????
« on: February 28, 2016, 10:19:57 am »
What happen if the hacker that took my items never appeal for an unban?

Will there be any other solutions or do i just lose all those items that hacker took?

Note: I was not the only player that got hacked, other players got hacked too, "Staffs knows it".

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Questions????
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 10:25:24 am »
I'm sorry to say but if the hacker doesn't appeal the unban and hand over the items to staff then you won't get the stuff back
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 11:35:09 am »
If the person that hacked you does not appeal then we have no items to give back to you, high admins have already stated that items will not be spawned for hacking cases, nor will accounts be recovered for the sake of getting items out of them. If that person has alternate accounts with some wealth those could be banned in order to force him to appeal as well.

We can not guarrantee that your items will be recovered, this is why we recommend not getting hacked in the first place.
;

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 12:31:21 pm »
reality is harsh to be honest, I don't agree with it, but what you can do, if that was the case then people could keep doing this to double their items, e.g. I can make my cousin to make an account and steal what I have, and if there is a rule that says that admins will spawn my items back, and happened then I doubled my wealth, so that's the only way of getting through such situations. (at least for now)

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 07:45:14 am »
If the person that hacked you does not appeal then we have no items to give back to you, high admins have already stated that items will not be spawned for hacking cases, nor will accounts be recovered for the sake of getting items out of them. If that person has alternate accounts with some wealth those could be banned in order to force him to appeal as well.

First of all, I heard and see high administrator log on to hacker's account before and give back the hacked items to the owner. Second, Since he's a hacker don't expect him to have another account on the same machine other than a noob account to hack purposes.He's a hacker and not a noob afterwall, he can avoid ban to his real main account easily. What noob that could guess my password out of no where? Don't forget that i'm not the only one got hacked and I'm not a noob that download stuff that could have keylogger.

Or perhaps this was just the high admin doing it lol...log on to players' account and take the wealth then won't help in order to sink items.
This was just a joke^I know password were encrypted and owner didn't even know players' password  but seriously though, high admin can help with this easily........I have waited patiently and holding in my temper all this time and still am. So Hopefully an exception could be made by high administrator(s).
The following users liked this post: Danielshapz

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 11:22:12 am »
First of all, I heard and see high administrator log on to hacker's account before and give back the hacked items to the owner.
This has indeed occurred once or twice in the past. It will not happen anymore.

Second, Since he's a hacker don't expect him to have another account on the same machine other than a noob account to hack purposes. He's a hacker and not a noob afterwall, he can avoid ban to his real main account easily.
You overestimate these hackers way too much.

What noob that could guess my password out of no where? Don't forget that i'm not the only one got hacked and I'm not a noob that download stuff that could have keylogger.
There are computer programs that are able to "guess" passwords. The more characters that are in your password, the longer it theoretically takes for a program like that to crack your password. Somebody irl could've put a keylogger on your computer as well. I could only guess some things that are possible, how would I actually know how you got hacked?

I have waited patiently and holding in my temper all this time and still am. So Hopefully an exception could be made by high administrator(s).
"Don't forget you're not the only one that got hacked", there are a lot of people in the situation that you're in right now. There will be no exceptions from high admins.

As I said before, we can't guarrantee your items will be returned. If there was such a thing as guarranteed refunds there would be almost no reason for people to be careful with their password; they could just get everything back.

I understand that you're frustrated, but this is the way it is. If we can't get your items back I could give you plenty of tips on how to make all that money back.
;

Mary

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 02:11:20 pm »
keyloggers dont work on emps thats why you havent seen any keylog downloads around lately

as a high admin i never recovered accounts to take items from hackers. I dont think any other high admin has either. It's a lot of work, it breaches player privacy, it changes their password (requiring a new password to be sent and an email to be on the account) so it doesnt happen period. Same thing for spawning items back (besides the fact the items get duplicated and we cannot be sure if hacker lost any items into the economy)
as a player youre obliged to take care of your account and secure it yourself, emps offers plenty of privacy options

Pages: 1