The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hatersbepoop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Please help
« on: March 09, 2016, 11:54:55 pm »
I have heard from a friend that when you reach so many kills on an enemy and you havnt gotten the item or items that are listed in the wiki for that monster, that you can talk to a moderator and get the item that you havnt gotten. So for example i have over 1000 blue dragon kills and still have yet to receive the blue dragon hatchling. According to his idea i could contact a moderator and ask for this item since i have over 1000 kills and no hatchling. just wondering if this is true or not. thank you

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:01:02 am »
It's False!

Put that "friend" in your ignore list. Happy playing.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 02:12:05 am »
I don't know who this friend of yours is but you need to inform him of two things.

1. Drops are a chance, every single one of them. The dragon hatching has a 1 in 1000 CHANCE to drop, it is not a guarrantee you will get one in 1000 kills, you are just very likely to. Nobody is gonna spawn you something if you aren't lucky enough to get it.

2. Moderators can't spawn or trade untradable items. They would be physically unable to give anyone a hatchling. The only ones that can spawn items are high admins, and they will probably never spawn anything for a player.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:16:23 am by Charr »
;

Offline Hatersbepoop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 10:18:12 pm »
Ok thank you both for replying. Now i know not to take anything he says to seriously lol.
Pages: 1