The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Verteidiger

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Older client
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:39:43 pm »
Hello,
I just wondered is there possible to get older client somehow? The new one loads too long for me and I dont like it. Old one was much better.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Older client
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:25:38 pm »
That's impossible and won't work, because of core game changes. What do you dislike in particular, maybe we can do something to help it? Can you show a screenshot too, so that I can see your game client.

Offline Verteidiger

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 06:44:32 am »
I have the newest client. First it load tw0 times, i mean the one where u must klick play, the other where u logg in. And cause i have slow, ancient pc, it loads really long.
But nvm, if its not possible to have old one then Ill accept it.
Can be closed.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:42:21 pm »
The client itself loads once. I suppose you mean the loader? That's responsible for delivering news, checking your local client status and updating it. You can tweak a lot of settings to get better performance. Though, if you don't wish me to assist you in doing that, we can close the topic.
Pages: 1