The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Jangerberry Seed
« on: March 09, 2016, 07:30:38 pm »
Hey all, quick question:

I am currently farming a bunch of torstols and making zamorak brews. I went to the GE to acquire jangerberries to make the potions when I noticed as I was searching jangerberry that there is an item called jangerberry seed. I have a high level of farming but I didn't see anywhere under the farming guide that said that jangerberries were something you could grow. There is not a page on the Emps-Wiki for jangerberry seed. I am under the impression that jangerberry seed is something that has no use im Emps-World right now. Am I wrong? Can I farm my own jangerberries and just get seeds instead of the berries themselves? If so, where can I get the seeds?

Thanks,

- Banjo

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Jangerberry Seed
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 07:33:16 pm »
You currently can't farm jangerberries. Feel free to make a suggestion though: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?board=21.0

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Jangerberry Seed
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 07:40:33 pm »
You currently can't farm jangerberries. Feel free to make a suggestion though: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?board=21.0

Thank you for the info! Also, I agree, I posted a topic in Suggestions and Ideas.

Thanks again,

- Banjo
Pages: 1