The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
help me..cant play
« on: April 29, 2016, 05:47:54 pm »
so ,i  got a new windows and i downloaded java ,emps world client ,and verfyed the java or idk wat is this ,when i try to open the client this appears

after this appears client opens and then i login etc ,after excactly 5 seconds from my login the client becomes white (no respond) and it keeps like this.
please help me i cant stay without emps :-\

by the way ,i have restarted my pc alot of times ,uninstalled/removed java and emps world client and downloaded ton of times. :(
if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

Mary

Re: help me..cant play
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 05:54:55 pm »
you ever tried googling the error..?

Install the microsoft visual C++ (insert any  year like 2013) redistributable package for 32 or 64 bit (whatever is applicable for ur pc)
most computers have it installed already and usually multiple versions (this is my pc)
Download from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/search/result.aspx?q=microsoft+visual+c%2B%2B&form=MSHOME

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:56:35 pm by Mary »
Pages: 1