The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Game crashes
« on: May 01, 2017, 07:55:29 am »
I have exactly the same problem....
Error: https://justpaste.it/16453
graphics card intel:
graphics card Nvidia:
Resource monitor:
Openglinfo in game:

Computer info: Asus K53SD
CPU: Intel I3-2350M 2.30Ghz
RAM: 8GB
Video card: Intel HD 3000, Nvidia 610M 2GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

And two more computer at my house and they all have same problem, can be my internet problems?
Cuz i was playing on one computer one year ago on stronger internet and no lag at all, or maybe in that year was update to couse that problem?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:29:57 pm by Thomy »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashes
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:00:59 am »
Thanks. I can only recommend the same steps, since your error log shows an issue with the communication of your graphics card, meaning that the drivers are probably outdated. Checkout #4 here: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=18745.0

You have an Nvidia card, so you could add Emps-World to your nvidia panel and mark it to be run under that graphics card?

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 01:23:45 pm »
Thanks. I can only recommend the same steps, since your error log shows an issue with the communication of your graphics card, meaning that the drivers are probably outdated. Checkout #4 here: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=18745.0

You have an Nvidia card, so you could add Emps-World to your nvidia panel and mark it to be run under that graphics card?

when i try to change was the same lag, but when i press run with graphics processor Nvidia then was perfect fps was over 70 :)

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 01:25:57 pm »
But what i can do with my other computer it has just Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:32:08 pm »
Updating drivers will most likely solve that problem. Intel HD chips are known to be bad with games. They tend to throw random errors that even surprise me.
Do you have any crash logs available at: C:/Users/YOUR_USER/.emps_world/crashes

Could you describe again what exactly happens when you run the game? Are you using the default graphic settings? Did you try to lower them already?

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 07:15:58 pm »
All drivers is up to date, yeah i know intel chip are bad, but year before i was playing no problem on that computer, just one possible way to play now is on software mode and lowest graphic settings.

One more thing now iam playing on Nvidia graphic, Hardware mode graphic settings default have about 150fps but still hangs for few sec really offen and that is to me and my friend on both computers at same time, can be internet problems?

For example: we was killing kbd, on each kbd it hang, on that pause we took almoust half HP to him, few time we almoust die there, any suggestions how to fix that?

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 09:09:38 pm »
All drivers is up to date, yeah i know intel chip are bad, but year before i was playing no problem on that computer, just one possible way to play now is on software mode and lowest graphic settings.

One more thing now iam playing on Nvidia graphic, Hardware mode graphic settings default have about 150fps but still hangs for few sec really offen and that is to me and my friend on both computers at same time, can be internet problems?

For example: we was killing kbd, on each kbd it hang, on that pause we took almoust half HP to him, few time we almoust die there, any suggestions how to fix that?

Older Intel chip models are known to have such issues. I've got an Intel HD chip on my laptop and it's working flawlessly.

Can you describe this lag in more detail? Is the game's performance affected, so does the actual fps rate drop? Or do game actions lag? So multiple hits appearing at once, your character walking after a second or two? Are you connected to the internet over wifi? If so, is the signal strength good?

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 07:42:15 am »

Older Intel chip models are known to have such issues. I've got an Intel HD chip on my laptop and it's working flawlessly.

Can you describe this lag in more detail? Is the game's performance affected, so does the actual fps rate drop? Or do game actions lag? So multiple hits appearing at once, your character walking after a second or two? Are you connected to the internet over wifi? If so, is the signal strength good?

No, Fps not drop is always same at that pause time, yes multiple hits appearing at once, i connect on wifi, and signal is perfect

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 08:07:35 am »
The behavior you describe perfectly fits into a network hickup scenario. Most likely being wifi. Are you far away from the router? This is the common cause.

If you want, we can investigate this in more detail. Next time you are experiencing network lag, can you please run an WinMTR, so that we can see where exactly the traffic from your computer to the Emps-World server is lost: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=2321.0

Wifi is just known to sometimes drop a packets sometimes and could cause a delay of a few seconds. Especially if there are a lot of wifis nearby and if a lot of people are using the same.

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 08:59:04 am »
The behavior you describe perfectly fits into a network hickup scenario. Most likely being wifi. Are you far away from the router? This is the common cause.

If you want, we can investigate this in more detail. Next time you are experiencing network lag, can you please run an WinMTR, so that we can see where exactly the traffic from your computer to the Emps-World server is lost: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=2321.0

Wifi is just known to sometimes drop a packets sometimes and could cause a delay of a few seconds. Especially if there are a lot of wifis nearby and if a lot of people are using the same.

Router is behind me, i dont know what i did but now everything is perfect, today i was cleaning computer and delete few unused programs and lag is gone for now :) but still here is WinMTR: https://justpaste.it/165iu

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 09:05:58 am »
Looks perfectly fine. If you experience lag again, please rerun the program and enter following IP: 164.132.204.42
Thanks! :)

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 09:08:33 am »
Btw i have one more problem, i was robbed third time and just first time i get my items back, maybe there is way to get back my items? or delete bank pin faster then 10 days? cuz him robbed me and put bank pin on.

Offline Mantjux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 09:12:14 am »
Looks perfectly fine. If you experience lag again, please rerun the program and enter following IP: 164.132.204.42
Thanks! :)

No problem, a big thank to you for helping me ;)

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 09:13:59 am »
Btw i have one more problem, i was robbed third time and just first time i get my items back, maybe there is way to get back my items? or delete bank pin faster then 10 days? cuz him robbed me and put bank pin on.

Yeah, please make a helpdesk ticket! :) https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=newticket
Pages: 1