The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron Demonlt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
emps crash
« on: May 16, 2017, 07:01:22 am »
So after this update emps world is not working for me anymore, its maybe that becouse my pc atm is not good enough but still strange becouse games like rs3 and leauge of legends is working fine for me but when i try to play emps i cant. when emps downloads ill try to press log in but when i press on it emps world crashes ant writes "not responding" so maybe its possible to do something with it?

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: emps crash
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:30:59 am »
Looks like something's going wrong then. Have you checked out this thread yet? https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=18745.0

If it still doesn't work, please do the following:
 * Delete the .emps_world folder
 * Try to run Emps-World.exe or Emps-World.jar
 * If it doesn't work, open cmd.exe and enter 'java -jar -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true %HOMEPATH%/.emps_world/emps-world-client.jar' Show me the output afterwards.

Thanks! :)

Offline Iron Demonlt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 11:05:56 am »
It worked :) thank you for help, and sorry for wasting ur time :)

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 11:52:15 am »
Ooooh you absolutely didn't waste my time. Glad that it could be fixed. Have fun playing. :)
The following users liked this post: Avenus

Offline Iron Demonlt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 01:48:37 pm »
Thank you!
Pages: 1