The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Dzeibi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Corrupt Statius Warhammer reparing
« on: February 11, 2016, 01:00:27 pm »
yo guys. i've been having this problem. i bought a corrupt statius warhammer, and i wanted to repair it. I got informed that i need ancient energy to repair it. i have 7,6k ancient energy. should i use that energy on it or what??? cuz when i use it nothing happens. Any advices or info is apreciated. :)

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt Statius Warhammer reparing
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 01:03:20 pm »
I would not use the energy on a corrupt statius warhammer, its like 500k in GE. Would save them for something else.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 01:26:52 pm »
You can't completely fix it - make it tradable. Ancient energy is used to recharge the weapon so it doesn't turn into dust.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 01:40:05 pm »
I think you mean turning it from a corrupt statius warhammer to a normal statius warhammer?

That's not how it works. These ancient weapons/armours have charges, one charge is used if you use them in combat. You can't turn a corrupt weapon into a non-corrupt weapon with ancient energy. If you use them in combat you will degrade them, they'll get (deg) next to the name. You can't trade them then, nor can you make them tradable ever again. You can, if you use it in combat, use ancient energy on it to give it more charges, that is the repairing it is for.
;

Offline Dzeibi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 01:47:42 pm »
any how, how do i make any more charges? if i use ancient energy on it nothing happens, i want it for my own purposes, not for merching.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 01:51:18 pm »
any how, how do i make any more charges? if i use ancient energy on it nothing happens, i want it for my own purposes, not for merching.
If you haven't used it it should be fully charged at 3000 charges. You'll have to use up charges first. I don't recommend using a corrupt weapon in most situations, but I'll leave that to you.
;

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 02:06:20 pm »

I tought you could only use ancient energy on non-corrupt items?

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 02:07:53 pm »
Nope, you can use it on corrupt items too. Where did you even get that information?
;

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 02:59:37 pm »
Nope, you can use it on corrupt items too. Where did you even get that information?
From a moderator I think  :D

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 03:02:10 pm »
From a moderator I think  :D
Well that's not correct, anyhow since the question was answered, topic locked.
;
Pages: 1