The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Collect (Bank option)
« on: October 14, 2017, 06:31:12 pm »
This isn't really that important but would be convenient to have. You guys probably discussed this in the past but I failed to find it anywhere. Every time  I choose the "Collect" option on a bank nothing happens. Is this intentionally left out, or just too difficult to implement?
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Apoc, 3st Ranger X, Camlatty

Offline Kaksex50

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Collect (Bank option)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 05:16:50 pm »
Any follow up for this feature? Would love to have it in the game actually.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 05:21:37 pm »
What exactly does that option do in RS? Get all finished transactions out of the GE? I think it'd be better to have a button for that inside the actual GE interface.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 05:37:07 pm »
What exactly does that option do in RS? Get all finished transactions out of the GE? I think it'd be better to have a button for that inside the actual GE interface.
Moves all finished transactions to your bank. In GE interface there are 2 buttons which can be used to collect to bank & to inventory.
The following users liked this post: Camlatty
Pages: 1