The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Client Issues/Java
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:31:48 pm »
Uh oh....

So recently I installed an update on my computer that was one of those restart your computer installing update 1/10 type of things that takes like 3 hours.. yeah..

After I turned my computer back on I went to open emps-world and it started out good, and the initial screen loaded properly and when I hit Play it opened the new window and the new window immediately crashed. I tried a few times, same result. I later went to try to play the webclient to see if that would work. When I opened the webclient it said that my computer didn't have java. I went to download java and I keep getting an error message 1603. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this. I now not only do not have Emps World Downloaded I also dont have java anymore and it wont let me install it.

Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks,

- Banjo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Client Issues/Java
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 09:01:07 pm »
Are you sure java is completely gone from your computer? You may need to uninstall it first.
;
Pages: 1