The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zezimapk007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Staking for Beginners
« on: February 10, 2015, 06:21:29 pm »
I wanted to give some tips about Staking if you know more about Staking tips/tricks (keep it fair) comment it please. and thanks.

guide video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGD8j_iQ8U

Channel link for other Guide videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXCRtPLX_EVPUzrJPz6X8g

Read my Description, and remember Losing is a part of Staking. (always say neighn to gambling)
Enjoy hope this video helped lot of you guys!

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Re: Staking for Beginners
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 08:48:42 pm »
And still u are poor. Seems like it doesent work like that. To get much in stake you have to know when to quit stakeing. And if you wanna get much money, try stake with friend to build ur bid. With that I mean you cant lose all the time, do funstakes and look how you lose, win, so you may predict that do you win or lose next fight. Also look you opponent stakes. If he have won 2-3 times in a row and u have lost like 2-3 times in a row, then you have big chance to win.

And so on, there are more tips and tricks about stakeing, but thats different story. Your ways wont get you nowhere..
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:12:08 pm by Death S0ul »
The following users liked this post: Nor Ltu

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 09:21:48 pm »
And still u are poor. Seems like it doesent work like that. To get much in stake you have to know when to quit stakeing. And if you wanna get much money, try stake with friend to build ur bid. With that I mean you cant lose all the time, do funstakes and look how you lose, win, so you may predict that do you win or lose next fight. Also look you opponent stakes. If he have won 2-3 times in a row and u have lost like 2-3 times in a row, then you have big chance to win.

And so on, there are more tips and tricks about stakeing, but thats different story. Your ways wont get you nowhere..
what the fuck did i just read?

this guide is so god damn useless. staking is about luck, that's it.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Icecloud

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 05:45:20 pm »

Indeed.
Noobs who think that staking is anything else but luck...well, lets say that they arent the smartest players.

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 07:49:03 am »

Indeed.
Noobs who think that staking is anything else but luck...well, lets say that they arent the smartest players.
AGREED

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:15:07 pm »
You guys don't have to be so harsh...

We all know that staking is luck, this guide was clearly created to give beginners guidance of amounts they could stake in order to control themselves. Good guide or not, no one deserves to be dissed like this due to an attempt of going out of their way to help others.
Ex-Mod

#quit
The following users liked this post: Big Chris, Zezimapk007

Offline Il Vodka Il

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 08:31:23 am »
You guys don't have to be so harsh...

We all know that staking is luck, this guide was clearly created to give beginners guidance of amounts they could stake in order to control themselves. Good guide or not, no one deserves to be dissed like this due to an attempt of going out of their way to help others.
Exatly! i no sick of emps players who diss others (valid reason imo). Obv the people who are stakers dont need to use the info in this guide as its for beginners. but hey, whats emps without the input of the egotistic higher level GCs

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 06:36:25 pm »
Nice attempt at this but I wouldn't suggest staking.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 12:53:29 pm »
here's better guide:

#1 - go to duel arena.
#2 - callange other player.
#3 - put your offer.
#4 - check the rules.
#5 - go in the duel arena.
#6 - equip your whip.
#7 - attack the player.
#8 - let the whip or your fist do the work
#9 - wait.
#10 - repeat
#11 - get cleaned.

this is better guide then you just did. now u gonna say i'm hating.

but that's the point!!!... staking will never end well, even if you will hold the 70% of emps economy you will sooner or later get cleaned or quit because with that much money you would have nothing to do and it's still bad if you quit :kappa:

thanks for the effort though!

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 01:44:11 pm »
here's better guide:

#1 - go to duel arena.
#2 - callange other player.
#3 - put your offer.
#4 - check the rules.
#5 - go in the duel arena.
#6 - equip your whip.
#7 - attack the player.
#8 - let the whip or your fist do the work
#9 - wait.
#10 - repeat
#11 - get cleaned.

this is better guide then you just did. now u gonna say i'm hating.

but that's the point!!!... staking will never end well, even if you will hold the 70% of emps economy you will sooner or later get cleaned or quit because with that much money you would have nothing to do and it's still bad if you quit :kappa:

thanks for the effort though!
Thats not true. I got much money(well, for me it is much) from stakeing, and got scammed then, didnt get cleaned. My friend got like 3b from stakeing, he didnt get cleaned, well he got bored so he waisted all hes money on pk items( tryed to learn to pk). Well, 300m risk for dh risk wasnt the best idea, but he lost hes bant in pk.
So Its not true that if u go to stakeing and u get much money, then u finally get cleaned in stakeing..

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 08:06:15 pm »
the 80% players has the case i told. i know from my own experience. you have to have god will to not stake again when you get around 150m+ from duel.
Pages: 1