The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Spectrals Guide
« on: February 19, 2017, 11:53:12 am »
Killing Spectrals [Safe Spot Removed]

Table of contents:
I.  Introduction
II.  Location
III.  Drops
IV.  Gear
V.  Killing method
VI.  Escape from pkers

I. Introduction:

Hey guys, this guide will give you all the information you need to kill spectrals. There are two other guides about killing spectral; However, they are out of that. the update has removed the safe spot at spectrals. This guide will be simple and to the point.

Spectrals are randomly picked for you. There are 4 types of these Spectrals:

1) Spectral Tender
2) Spectral Attendant
3) Spectral Worshipper
4) Spectral Cultivator

This Guide assumes you have the following stats:
¤  90 Herblore is needed only for Ironman. Otherwise, Saradomin Brews are traded in G.E. very commonly for decent price.
¤ At least 82 Magic (for Ice Blitz)
¤ At least 37 players (for protection from magic )
¤ At least 75 cooking & 70 fishing for sharks, or you can buy them from player (it's recommended to use Mantas)

¤At least defense and hp levels of at least 70, the higher the better

II. Location:
  • They are located in the forgotten cemetery in level 33 wilderness. (RED)
  • You can use the level 72 teleport in the ancient spell book, "Lassar teleport". It brings you to south of the Dark warriors fortress, level 13 wilderness. (GREEN)
  • You also can use the game necklace to teleport you to Revenant Dungeon, level 18 wilderness. (BLUE)

III. Drops:
Drop table

IV. Gear:

Setup
ahrim increasing spell effects by 25% (meaning you get 25% longer freezes, and 25% more healing from blood barrage)

Inventory

Options

Magic staves :-

Amulets :-  

V. Killing method:

Just freeze the spectral using the Ice Barrage or Ice Blitz spell, then switch to Blood Blitz to save runes. you can also use a Rod or a Z staff.

VI. Escape from pkers:

• Your prayer should always be on. (Anti-magic)
    • Your HP must not be under 75 and start using the saradomin brew first
    • Fight back and If your snare is almost over you should try to freeze whoever is trying to kill you, this will make you gain a lot of distance
    • Eat food and drink the brew when your HP is dropped
    • When you reach level 20 wilderness you will be able to teleport using a spell or teleport tablet to escape
    • Incase you are Tele blocked you will have to run to level 1 and exit the pvp to escape or tb time is up
    • Avoid running into multi-area in the pvp
    • Ice crown & shield: crown makes your freezes longer and shield helps you escape pkers a lot easier
    • Have (4) dose potions in your inventory
    • Protect item should be turned on if you're being attacked, because you might die

That will be it for this guide. If anything needs to be added or corrected, fell free to let me know.[/list]
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:34:29 pm by Saif Nawaf »
    "The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
    The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
    • +0/-0
      • View Profile
    Re: Spectrals Guide
    « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:21:38 pm »
    I find this useful, somehow. Nice guide. 9,5/10.

Quick tips:

* Don't cut smaller drops, like bars, bowstrings and etc., they add up to all the loot you get which also comes in profit you make there.
    * If you're not teleblocked, use ancient obelisk near chaos elemental. This keeps you maintain distance from Pkers and much more escape from them completely.
    * Also note that spectral appearing is random. You cannot get specific one.
    * 90 Herblore is needed only for Ironman. Otherwise, Saradomin Brews are traded in G.E. very commonly for decent price. But I think you wanted to mention it like I did right now.
    The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
    • +0/-0
    • I drink and I know things
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 01:40:43 pm »
    Salve is the absolutely best amulet for Spectrals, why didn't you use it at any of the gear screenshots?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
    • +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 01:45:23 pm »
    • Pink text isn't as visible on some themes, recommend you use blue for it too
    • You won't need herblore levels, you can buy potions (note: ironmen probably won't kill spectrals)
    • I'd recommend 70 prayer over 37. You can use the other protection prayers against pkers and piety makes kills a lot faster
    • You won't need fish and cooking levels, you can buy food
    • I'd also recommend defence and hp levels of at least 70, the higher the better
    • The guide assumes you can fish/cook sharks, but then it goes and uses mantas anyways (it's way better to bring mantas though)
    • You could put what prayers you use next to your inventory setup, that'd look a bit better imo
    • You don't mention the set effect of ahrim increasing spell effects by 25% (meaning you get 25% longer freezes, and 25% more healing from blood barrage), you should do this, it's a good reason to actually take the set
    • Salve amulet is a huge boost to your killspeed, I'm kind of disappointed I don't see it in your setups
    • Slayer helmet goes unmentioned for when you have a slayer task
    • Ice crown/shield go unmentioned despite both being great, crown makes your freezes longer and shield helps you escape pkers a lot easier
    • Staff of light goes unmentioned, despite it's special attack being great for not dying to pkers
    • Rod does the same dps as zstaff, zstaff is multi but that's not very useful at spectrals and zstaff costs a lot more to repair, I'd say you can remove it from the guide
    • Regular amulet of glory is unmentioned, it's better than amulet of magic and you can teleport with it (saving you the inventory slot for law runes)
    • You're using (3) dose potions instead of (4) dose potions in your inventory setup, since you're going into the wilderness it might be important to save as much inv space for food as possible
    • Think you should bring more runes just to be sure
    • You should note that once you get a good drop or you've eaten through like half of your food supply you should go bank to restock
    • If your snare is almost over you should try to freeze whoever is trying to kill you, this will make you gain a lot of distance
    • Protect item should be turned on if you're being attacked, because you might die

You also seem to not know how to make a list, I'll show you.
    Code: [Select]
    [list]
    [li]1. Text 1[/li]
    [li]2. Text 2[/li]
    [/list]
    Will turn into this:
    • 1. Text 1
    • 2. Text 2

Good to see you writing more guides.
    ;

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 02:07:47 pm »
    Salve is the absolutely best amulet for Spectrals, why didn't you use it at any of the gear screenshots?
    I don't own one  :-\

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 02:36:59 pm »
    Thank you, Wg for your tips they improved my guide. :D

Special thanks to Charr for the amazing feedback you gave that helped me and other players. :-*

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
    • +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 10:09:28 am »
    you can also use guthans there, pray melee and when you see the spectral preparing a mage attack quickly switch to mage (escape is abit harder but zgs works fine)
    #exkneesocks

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 12:29:37 pm »
    you can also use guthans there, pray melee and when you see the spectral preparing a mage attack quickly switch to mage (escape is abit harder but zgs works fine)
    we see this setup commonly, but imo it's not worth it.

1) If a pker comes you are 99.9% died.

2) Mage will get your more kills than Guthan.

thnx for mentioning it  :)

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
    • +0/-0
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 10:22:48 am »
    Escaping from pkers easiest shit ive ever seen tbh. ima kill some spectrals with this guide : )
    Pages: 1