The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Roland

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mumu
    • View Profile
New Spectrals Guide
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:01:34 pm »
With Guthan

The special ability of full Guthan's is infestation, you have a chance of 20% of attacking with this special attack. You will heal half of the hit you deal during the special attack.

When drinking a Zamorak brew you will heal an amount of Hitpoints depending on your own Hitpoints level, up to 16 at 99 Hitpoints per sip. Your Strength and maximum Hitpoints level will also be temporarily increased depending on their level, up to 123 strength and 115 hitpoints at levels 99. Every sip has a negative downside: your Attack, Strength, Range and Magic will be decreased by 5%.

When drinking a Saradomin brew you will heal an amount of Hitpoints depending on your own Hitpoints level, up to 16 at 99 Hitpoints per sip. Your Defence and maximum Hitpoints level will also be temporarily increased depending on their level, up to 123 defence and 115 hitpoints at levels 99. Every sip has a negative downside: your Attack, Strength, Range and Magic will be decreased by 5% but up to a minimum of level 87 if your skills are 99.

When drinking a Super attack potion your Attack level will be temporarily increased by 15% plus 5. The boost will gradually wear out and your attack level will return to its original level.

It's special attack requires 60% of your special energy, raises maxhit by 125%, and snares your target for 20 seconds.

Manta rays heal 23 hitpoints in one serving.

Good:
- Long trip
- Freeze enemy
- Only 1,5m Risk.
- Healing little bit.
- Tanky

Bad:
- expensive
- Wilderness
- bad accurate (Fix: More attack pots)

PM if need changes

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:19:44 pm by Roland »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: New Spectrals Guide
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 03:36:35 pm »
This is what I suggest for an inventory:
-4 Super Melee Potions
-Mantas
-Zgs
-2 Brews
-1 Super Restore

The brews are to tank a mage, and the restore ensures you don't get smited.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:39:12 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Roland

• +0/-0
  • Mumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 03:43:33 pm »
This is what I suggest for an inventory:
-4 Super Melee Potions
-Mantas
-Zgs
-2 Brews
-1 Super Restore

The brews are to tank a mage, and the restore ensures you don't get smited.

I agree, get super restores.

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 07:02:44 pm »
You should include what types of spectrals there are, what loots each of them have.  Basically why you should kill them, you could also include a picture of your equipment.  I'd say your heart is in the right place but you aren't including everything that some people might need to see.
Purple since January 2016
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 07:29:02 pm »
Where do I kill spectrals? Do they require a slayer level? What slayer masters give them if they are a slayer task? What are other options on killing spectrals, because personally I kill them with range.
Include screenshots of your equipment tab with melee gear, and range and mage gear if you choose so.
I think you got the basics down behind the spectrals, but making some of the changes I listed above and changes that other users have posted would make this guide excellent.
Good start :)
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Triangle Dot

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 09:58:03 pm »
You're forgetting the restores/pots cause chances are if someone is after you, they'll really want that spear so they will Smite you for the spear if you don't have any restores or prayer pots.

Great guide, but if this is gonna be a spectral guide, Maybe add in about the types of spectral's there are and what they drop? It would really seal the deal for any new players who need advice.

Offline Vader

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 12:46:22 am »
Good guide.

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 06:31:52 am »
  When drinking a Zamorak brew you will heal an amount of Hitpoints depending on your own Hitpoints level, up to 16 at 99 Hitpoints per sip. Your Strength and maximum Hitpoints level will also be temporarily increased depending on their level, up to 123 strength and 115 hitpoints at levels 99. Every sip has a negative downside: your Attack, Strength, Range and Magic will be decreased by 5%.

I see that you've copied it from the Wiki, but I think Zamorak Brews lower's Defence, and not Strength as mentioned above, it'd be silly to lower strength while boosting it, right? I'll feedback this aswell on the Wiki Feedback topic.

And as others already suggested for your guide, you should show pictures of your gear, of the location, how to get there, what to do, show information about the drops, slayer masters that assign them, etc.

Offline Roland

• +0/-0
  • Mumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 07:19:47 am »
I will update it.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 08:09:10 am »
And as others already suggested for your guide, you should show pictures of your gear, of the location, how to get there, what to do, show information about the drops, slayer masters that assign them, etc.
Read comments before posting, I literally said all those things.

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 08:20:24 am »

As you just told me buddy, read comments before posting. I stated in my previous comment that others already suggested that. What I meant to do is reinforce that fact by agreeing with them, and you, plus stating that there was an error in the Zamorak's brew's information so he could change it.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 08:22:00 am »

As you just told me buddy, read comments before posting. I stated in my previous comment that others already suggested that. What I meant to do is reinforce that fact by agreeing with them, and you, plus stating that there was an error in the Zamorak's brew's information so he could change it.
I obviously read the comments before posting if I saw that you said the same thing as me :-X
Pages: 1