The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
[Moneymaking] Rune essence
« on: January 28, 2017, 10:56:59 pm »
This is a moneymaking guide that doesn't have that many requirements to it. It's a great way to start rebuilding your bank if you lost it. This might be ever so slightly boring, I suggest you watch a movie or series while doing this. The money from this guide is in the rune essence, you'll need to sell them.

Requirements:
Skills you'll get exp in:

Setup/inventory:

*Pouches are at the bottom of your inventory so that if you right click them, your mouse is on the empty option

Using pouches means you can carry a lot more ess per trip. Altogether the pouches hold 25 rune essence. This means you have to bank less overall, which saves you a lot of time over the long run. It's a little bit more of a hassle since you need to empty the pouches to bank the essence.

Location/process:
You'll have to mine at the rune essence mine. By far the best way of getting to it is by using the entrance south of barbarian village. Using the teleport in the quest tab, banking at the general store and then walking back to the ess mine is probably the best way to go about your trips. The longer you repeat this, the more essence you'll get.

Some stats
These were done in w3 with level 1 mining and a bronze pickaxe. You may get more at higher mining levels or with better pickaxes. It does assume you do not missclick.

Rune essence mined per hour:
Without pouches: 2400 ess
With pouches: 2727 ess

Exp per hour:
Without pouches: 105,600 exp
With pouches: 119,988 exp

Notes:
Pouches do increase your gains per hour by a good amount, but they also take extra effort to use. You can decide for yourself if they are worth getting and using.

A bronze pickaxe can be found near the gold ores in barbarian village if you don't have the money for one or don't wanna buy one.

This is the end of my guide. I hope this will help you earn some money. If you have any tips to make this guide better, feel free to post. If it helped you, feel free to give the post a thank as well.

I made this guide for Drugs and no one else.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:29:31 pm by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Dead Crown

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: [Moneymaking] Rune essence
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:04:16 pm »
This guide made for moneymaking, and you didnt even mention the price.

Good job tho.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 11:10:56 pm »
and you didnt even mention the price.
I feel that it's better to give the item output rather than a price for these kinds of moneymaking methods since prices change.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 11:24:52 pm »
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Drugs, Bluestorm, Charr, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 11:42:08 pm »

nice
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Bluestorm, Someone12116, Hi Im Ethan

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 11:54:27 pm »

Thats why you didn't say anything about the price, lol.
Pages: 1