The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Money making guide for mining.
« on: September 04, 2015, 12:45:11 am »
Mining Money guide

Making Bars!
Step 1: for example you wanna make 1k rune bars then mine 1k rune ores and 4k coal because 1 rune ore and 4 coal make 1 bars.  (Use a dragon pick axe to mine faster) (Dragon pick axe is 25-30m)

Step 2: one you have your ores there are 2 ways to make the bars, first way: get 5 rune ores and rest coal in bag and go make bars in the smelting place at falador where is also you can buy bronze to rune pickaxe. This way is slow because you have to run to bank and smelting place the whole time. Second way: if you wanna make say 1k rune bars then get a fire staff and wield it and get 1k nature runes.

Step 3: once you have ores, fire staff, and nature runes then click on spell book then click super heat then click on rune ore. This is a very fast and good way of making money with skilling.

Once you make the bars you can sell them 25-30k each, I suggest you sell them 30k each because ppl do buy them 30k each. For example: Skillz Purex buys rune bars 30k each and he be glad if you sell it to him!
Hope this topic helped you guys:).

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Money making guide for mining.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 12:51:31 am »
This is basically a "how to mine and smelt rune bars" guide, lol.

It's very basic, looks like you threw it together in 2 minutes, maybe not even that, and it also has 0 pictures.

I mean, this isn't the best money making guide out there due to needing 85+ mining just to start this process, with the rune ores coming fairly slowly at the start. People are better off using other methods because they're going to make money a lot quicker.

Good attempt though.

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 01:04:07 am »
This is basically a "how to mine and smelt rune bars" guide, lol.

It's very basic, looks like you threw it together in 2 minutes, maybe not even that, and it also has 0 pictures.

I mean, this isn't the best money making guide out there due to needing 85+ mining just to start this process, with the rune ores coming fairly slowly at the start. People are better off using other methods because they're going to make money a lot quicker.

Good attempt though.

I tried:(

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 01:58:23 am »
It's not the best money making ever. You should add some pictures, add in the suggested level, and add in a appoximate guest on how much you make.

Offline Renciukaslt

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi Im Rence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 03:54:28 am »
deandam7 7 is right dude it's 2 minutes work

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 05:28:45 am »
Dunno if it's a guide or you're ' Skillz purex ' and trying to buy rune bars 30k each.

Pages: 1