The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
Re: Money making
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 08:39:12 pm »
Great job so far, you've really put an effort into making this.

9.999/10, needs jad 8)

Great guide Shoaib!
^This, I used to do Jad a lot to make my money in the beginning; mention it shortly and put the link to the Jad guide that he made :D

Offline Back2kill

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 01:32:55 pm »
nice guide !

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 03:32:54 am »
Thanks guys, appreciate it :)
I am not quite familiar with Jad that's why I didn't add it

If there is any other information or any information you want me to update, please let me know :)

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 02:41:38 pm »
Good guide. But items prices is wrong
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline Mcflurry

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • RAWSTYLE Is my style
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 02:49:13 pm »
i think this is the best guide i've seen so far, great job!

Offline Iliaslom14

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 09:39:26 am »
very nice guide ;)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 08:21:05 pm »
this is a lot of writing, and the prices are a bit outdated, but the guide is awesome, very useful!

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 06:49:12 pm »
Thank you guys, appreeciate it. :)
The prices will stay outdated, nothing I can really change as the economy changes overnight, just use the price list.

Offline Middboyy

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't Be Hating On My Activity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 06:59:04 am »
I've left a thanks since I'm a beginner this guide helped me out loads xD thanks man!

Checkout My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/3muskamiahs (500K Views)

Singer/Songwriter Download My latest single Day after day on Itunes & Google play (Search Midd Boy)

Follow me on instagram @itzyourboymidd (27k Followers)

Add Me Ingame: Middboyy
Always online so if you have any questions or need help smile.png Ask away.

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 01:59:50 pm »
I've left a thanks since I'm a beginner this guide helped me out loads xD thanks man!
Glad to hear it helped!

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 06:03:57 pm »
You should update it.
The prices. -_-

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 07:53:46 pm »
amazing guide shoaib :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 05:08:42 pm by Skelon »
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »
Introduction
Money-making is something which requires time, efforts and sometimes even money to start with. For some people, it's easy to let the millions roll in, and for others, it's a great achievement to see that '100K' on your coin pile. This guide will explain you how to manipulate your skills. You may find that only a few, maybe even one or two, will actually suit you. Depending on your level, the skills mentioned may or may not suit you. This applies to ALL skills.

The aspects or skills which can be more fully utilized are:
  • Combat
  • Runecrafting
  • Crafting
  • Mining
  • Fishing
  • Woodcutting
  • Herblore
  • Thieving
  • Merchanting

Combat:
If you are a high leveled combat, there are some monsters which drop good items, though they are scarce and the place would usually be quite packed (Hence more of the tendency for Kill-Stealers, who are people who basically just walk in and take your monster that you were waiting for to spawn and then kick you out of your spot.

Some good high level monsters which are good to kill for high leveled combat players are:

Some monsters here lie in wilderness and is dangerous to kill, but yet very benefitical!

• Corporeal beast (516/752): Elysian sigil (400M), Divine sigil (250M), Arcane sigil (250M), Spectral sigil (270M), Spirit shield (10M), Rune hasta (2M), Onyx bolt tips (150-175)
    • WildyWyrm (386): Dragon claws (18M), Uncut onyx (1.5M)
    • IceWyrm (210): Glaiven boots (35M), Ragefire boots (35M), Steadfast boots (40M), Onyx bolt tips (11-27)
    • King black dragon (276): Dragon hasta (20M), Draconic visage (1M), Ruined dragon armour slice (2M)
    • Mithril dragon (246): Zamorakian spear (25M), Draconic visage (1M)

Members
    • Smoke demon champion (618): Rod of ivandis (10) (120M), Dark dagger (1M), Rune hasta (2M), Dragon boots (2.5M), Uncut onyx (1.5M)
    • Kalphite queen (333): Strength amulet (t) (23M), Amulet of glory (t) (20M), Amulet of magic (t) (7M), Onyx bolt tips (38-51)

Godwars
    Grouping with player(s) would be a very good strategy in Godwars, especially for hunting the new extreme rare Zamorak, Saradomin and Guthix bird pets!

• Kree'arra (580): Armadyl hilt (120M), Armadyl chestplate (25M), Armadyl plateskirt (27M), Armadyl helmet (17M), Barrelchest anchor (3M), Guthix raptor (550M)
    • Commander Zilyana (596): Saradomin hilt (40M), Saradomin sword (30M), Saradomin bow (10M), Saradomin arrows (5K), Saradomin owl (650M)
    • General Graardor (624): Bandos hilt (10M), Bandos chestplate (40M), Bandos tassets (50M), Bandos boots (10M)
    • K'ril Tsutsaroth (650): Zamorak hilt (11M), Zamorak bow (10M), Zamorak arrows (5K), Battle robes (30M), Zamorak hawk (450M)

For lower leveled players Monks of zamorak are a great way of earning money as they drop wine of zamorak and also Dragons for their bones.

Runecrafting:

Runecrafting is a wonderful way to make money starting at level 60. You should only craft Nature runes (requires 60 Runecrafting), Death runes (requires 60 Runecrafting), or Blood runes (requires 80 Runecrafting). Death, blood or Nature runes make the most profitable runes to make. Once you reach a high level you should go straight to double Death, blood or nature runes at the Abyss. Abyss teleport requires a magic level of 90 in the Ancient spellbook. When you use the Abyss you should always use a charged amulet of glory to teleport to and restock at Edgeville or just use the Grand Exchange teleport in your quest tab.

Crafting:
    Members

Crafting dragonhide bodies are only a good method of earning money when you obtain the hides yourself. Perhaps the most common method to make money by Crafting is picking (or buying) Flax and spinning it in Seer's village. This method is fast, easy, and only requires 10 crafting. Bow strings are worth around 6000 coins each.

Mining:

One of the 'Big Three' - or the three primary money-making skills - is Mining. Generally the best ore to mine for experience and money is coal. Coal quickly sell for a decent amount of money. For higher level miners, the best method to earn money by mining is to mine runite ores. 
    Best location for mining both coal and runite ore would be at falador mining dungeon. Those members who have 65 agility can cross 2 bridges in Neitiznot island and mine Gems; this requires a mining level of 90.

When you reach level 85 mining, mining runite is one of the best ways of making money as each ore sells for 4000 coins.

The mining of rune essence is an easy and fast method to earn money for newer and experienced players with a low mining level.

Fishing:

Second of the Big Three - fishing is a good source of money. The main fish groups people buy are sharks, sea turtles and of course manta rays. The best fishing spots close to a bank are located in the Island nearby Rimmington and at Catherby.

To make the most out of fishing, you should sell your fish raw. However if you are after Cooking experience, you can cook your catch and still make a lot of money.

Woodcutting:

Last of the Big Three, woodcutting is another good skill to have. It is advised advise to cut maples until you can chop Yews. Once you have achieved a very high woodcutting level (85+) you would switch to cutting Magic logs. But keep in mind that obtaining one inventory of Magic logs may take a lot of time. Oak logs and planks are very popular with people training Construction (a skill coming soon). Therefore lower leveled members have the option to either just sell their oak logs, or to turn them into oak planks and making more money.

Best places to chop yew logs are west of Rimmington, South of Edgevile bank and south of Seers Village. There are two places which provide a Magic trees close to a bank; south of the Seers bank and near the sorcerer's tower.

Herblore:

Second skill to touch upon; this is a very hard skill to raise and it requires a lot of time, effort and if you do not have money to start with, it will be very hard for you. The potions which sell well are prayer, ranged, zamorak brew, saradomin brew and Super sets (a set of Super attack, Super strength and Super defence potions). Grimy herbs are good items to sell (10k to 20K gp each). At any level, a small profit can be made by buying herbs and turning them into unfinished potions.

At 25 herblore, there is a herb you can identify called Ranarr! This is a very popular, high-in-demand herb. When grimy, these herbs sell for around 10-15K each. Once you reach 38 herblore, you can make one of the most popular potions is the Prayer Potion. These potions sell for 35-40k each, so you could buy ranarrs, and then sell the potions for a big profit!

Thieving:
    Members

This is an unusual one, I must admit, but thieving can earn you money in a warped sense.  What you do is steal whatever to level 75/80 thieving.

Once you have a thieving level of 75 you can start pickpocketing the Master farmer for high level seeds and sell them. However, a thieving level of 90+ is recommended so you don't get caught so often.

Once when you have a thieving level of 80 you can start thieving uncut gems from the gem stall in Al-kharid and sell them for good money!

Merchanting:

Merchanting is still possible, with the Grand Exchange coming. The main idea behind this is short term investing in items, whether they be skill items or rares.

When first starting out, it is prudent that you familiarize yourself with prices before you begin investing. Spend a few days see what certain items cost what, and when you see prices that are lower than normal, buy as much ore as you want. In order to make any sizable profit, you will likely need to invest in two to ten thousand of the item, depending on how expensive it is.

Now, you simply have to wait for the price raise. When prices do go up you sell the items. This is the most difficult part of short term item investment, because you never know whether the item will increase or decrease in price the next few days. Once you decide to sell the items, you can take your profit, find another item that is at a lower price than usual and invest in that. You will likely only make a few hundred thousand gp a day if you are investing about one million gp, but it requires nearly no work, and you can focus on other forms of making money while doing this.

However, the easier and relaxing way for merchanting would be buying a combat related item (weapon/bow/staff/armour) and then sell it for a higher price. It is recommended to sell to PK'ers as they often buy in high price desperately.

Extra information

Be aware that the prices of the items may get outdated.
    Source for prices has been taken from the price list.

Some helpful links
    Goodluck![/list]

So in a short way you mean staking? :kappa:

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
    and I’m not sure about the universe."
    - Albert Einste

Offline Shoaib

• +0/-0
    • Perfection
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 07:04:13 am »
    You should update it.
    The prices. -_-
    You should check the market section.
    The price list.

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
    • +0/-0
    • kamikadze
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 04:04:57 pm »
    For example, Zs isn't 25m, its 14m. Ely sigil isn't 400m, it's about 200m.. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Pages: 1 2 3