The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Brony Fggt

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
How to repair your broken/damaged items!
« on: February 07, 2017, 07:56:55 pm »
I've seen quite a few people asking how to repair broken barrows items or your rod of ivandis in the clan chat. There's only one way to do this, and it's not free. In fact, it costs quite a bit to repair your items.

Meet Bob, our savior that repairs our broken barrow items, used rod of ivandis and crystal bow. He is located in Lumbridge and Port Sarim:

(Location in Port Sarim)

(Location in Lumbridge)

The easiest way to get to Lumbridge would be by using the lumbridge teleport tablet (or teleport spell)

The easiest ways to get to Port Sarim would be by:

1. Setting your home teleport to Rimmington (Or Draynor Village) and walking there by foot (Requires activated e-mail)

2. Amulet of glory teleport

3. Walking there from barbarian village, past the draynor manor, then turning right (Not recommended, takes a little bit longer)

Item repairing

To repair your degraded or broken items, simply use the item and use it on Bob. The repair cost is based off how badly the item is damaged, and the item slot it belongs to (In example, you will pay less for a broken Torag's helmet than a broken Torag's platebody. The price should range around from 5k to 2m Gold (a fully degraded rod of ivandis will turn into rod dust and will cost you 2m).

Items that can be repaired using Bob.

At the moment, the items that can be fixed are all barrows pieces, rod of ivandis (and rod dust after it runs out of all charges), crystal shield and bow (and a crystal seed or consecration seed after they both run out of charges).

And that's pretty much it! If you have any more questions, PM me in game! My nick name is Bronneh. If you have something to add that I haven't mentioned, make sure to reply and tell me what's wrong or missing!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:21:31 pm by Brony Fggt »

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: How to repair your broken/damaged items!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 11:22:53 pm »
Good job.

Its abit short,  you could mention how much it costs every single item.

Offline Brony Fggt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 05:48:45 am »
Good job.

Its abit short,  you could mention how much it costs every single item.

I would, but I don't have the money in game to buy every single broken barrows item to test it out.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 11:44:20 am »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Bob
wiki tells you all what you need to know (simple and clear)
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Gauras

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 12:36:43 pm »
N1
Add crystal shield too
The following users liked this post: Brony Fggt

Offline Brony Fggt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 12:53:58 pm »

Offline Brony Fggt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 12:55:51 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Bob
wiki tells you all what you need to know (simple and clear)

Ahem..

I've seen quite a few people asking how to repair broken barrows items or your rod of ivandis in the clan chat.

At least read the start of the guide next time.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 01:03:43 pm »
I read it and I'm still telling you there is no point of this guide  :)
you can tell the people on the CC to check the wiki.

Offline Brony Fggt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 01:16:05 pm »

Just because I told you that your guide had no point, doesn't mean you have to do the same. Plus, there are no minimap in the wiki, so I had to show few people myself where to fix their items and how to teleport there.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 02:20:54 pm »

Just because I told you that your guide had no point, doesn't mean you have to do the same. Plus, there are no minimap in the wiki, so I had to show few people myself where to fix their items and how to teleport there.
1st of all I'm not and ur guide really sucks like what did you tell us new? and if you need the map they have it on hyperlink on wiki....
2nd of all who asked in the cc, from the day emps world started no1 did. Bob was the person repairing the items we all know since the update of emps scape
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:23:43 pm by Saif Nawaf »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 02:51:01 pm »

1st of all I'm not and ur guide really sucks like what did you tell us new? and if you need the map they have it on hyperlink on wiki....
2nd of all who asked in the cc, from the day emps world started no1 did. Bob was the person repairing the items we all know since the update of emps scape

At least he can form comprehensible English sentences, unlike you. I'm sure bashing his guide without any actual feedback give a you a lot of bonus points in the whole guide competition.
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 04:05:27 pm »

If we're following your logic now then clearly every guide associated with something that's on the wiki must clearly be pointless because the wiki tells us everything we need to know about it.

A guide doesn't always have to tell us something new. Something could've been in game for ages but no one could've been familiar with it at all. For example, your PK'ing guide might be something new for players who aren't familiar with PvP, but that doesn't mean people who have been PK'ing for ages wouldn't see it as old information.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:20:35 pm by Shadowkei »
The following users liked this post: Wg Iron

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 12:01:00 pm »

At least he can form comprehensible English sentences, unlike you. I'm sure bashing his guide without any actual feedback give a you a lot of bonus points in the whole guide competition.
Same goes for you, Otto. Nobody asked you to criticize person for his sentences about guide Brony wrote. If you don't have anything to say that goes on topic, don't. Better for everybody. Whether it's competition or you're own seek of attention.

On-Topic: Nice guide, Brony. People like you amaze me. :)

Offline Brony Fggt

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 11:59:06 pm »
On-Topic: Nice guide, Brony. People like you amaze me. :)

<3 Thanks!
Pages: 1