The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
How to make overloads
« on: September 22, 2017, 10:33:36 pm »
Since it's the first time something has kind of a long recipe I thought I'd write a short guide. I will show the quick way to make them and also talk about the benefits and drawbacks of using them.

Required herblore level to create them, they are untradable.

Recipe:
An overload (4) is created by using a torstol on a set of (3) dose extreme potions.
+ + + +   =

Extreme potions are created by adding an ingredient to (3) dose super potions.
= (Avantoe)
= (Dwarf weed)
= (Lantadyme)
=
=
  • Grenwall spikes are obtained from hunting grenwalls. They can be found west of ice mountain.
  • Ground mud runes are obtained by using a pestle and mortar on mud runes. 5 runes are used up for each ground rune.
Quick how to:
This way uses the least amount of mouse movement and clicks. It's recommended you do this at a one-click bank (bank booths, deposit boxes, bank chests) to save clicks. Zooming in to reduce the distance you have to move your mouse is a good idea as well.

Withdraw 4 of all the ingredients except magic, you withdraw 8 of those by clicking "withdraw 10" at the end. You save yourself having to withdraw them for the next 4 overloads. Make 4 overloads and withdraw torstol and the rest of your extremes again and make another 4, then deposit all and repeat.

This makes about 1920 overloads an hour if you're completely consistent with your clicks. However if you're not a robot you'll easily drop down a few hundred or more due to misclicks. This does assume you have your extremes prepared.

The benefits:
  • The stats boosted by overloads don't decay like other potions do. This is a really big increase to your damage output.
  • The stat boost refreshes every 5 seconds, you won't need to use restores if your stats get decreased.
  • 24 minutes of having an overload boost fits into a single inventory slot.
  • Using brews as food goes really well with overloads
The drawbacks:
  • Creating them is time consuming and may not be worth it for everyone.
  • They require a lot of ingredients to create.
  • Drinking them deals 20 damage to you, re-potting if your boost runs out might be too risky in certain dangerous situations.
In my opinion the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks, it's up to you if you decide to use them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:22:26 pm by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Iownu5xbetr, Hi Im Ethan, Blue Bird, Nunca Vai

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: How to make overloads
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 12:07:15 pm »
Use thing on pot 8/8 guide would r8 gr8 8/8 again m8
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1