The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Dont Hit

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
How to get ur combat stats fast 99 guide ! :)
« on: September 09, 2015, 07:00:13 pm »
Sorry for bad graphics. One tip:the monsters hit not very often.

Youtube link:

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: How to get ur combat stats fast 99 guide ! :)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 07:23:34 pm »
Unfortunately, I found a lot wrong with this guide :-\ I'll start with saying that when you make a guide saying you're going to help get someone a fast 99 you need to understand that some of the people are starting in that skill from level 1. Clicking on the guide I thought I was going to see something like a guide to go from 1 attack to 99. Instead you listed off you needed these certain skills before even being able to start gaining fast XP.
Another thing you should consider suggesting at the beginning of a guide is how much money they should expect to spend on gear to kill these monsters. You should also suggest wearing a Fire cape instead of a skill cape because a fire cape gives a lot better bonuses then a skill cape would.
Lastly, I would show the viewers how to get to barrows. What you did was just cut the scene then you appeared at barrows. Show everyone that you need to talk to the ghost in Falador park and he'll teleport you to canifis, the from canifis there is a teleport that you click on that will take you to barrows.
If you were to fix some of those things this guide could be very useful to others! Good idea on killing the monsters with barrows, never thought of that!
The following users liked this post: Dont Hit

Offline Dont Hit

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 07:28:35 pm »
Unfortunately, I found a lot wrong with this guide :-\ I'll start with saying that when you make a guide saying you're going to help get someone a fast 99 you need to understand that some of the people are starting in that skill from level 1. Clicking on the guide I thought I was going to see something like a guide to go from 1 attack to 99. Instead you listed off you needed these certain skills before even being able to start gaining fast XP.
Another thing you should consider suggesting at the beginning of a guide is how much money they should expect to spend on gear to kill these monsters. You should also suggest wearing a Fire cape instead of a skill cape because a fire cape gives a lot better bonuses then a skill cape would.
Lastly, I would show the viewers how to get to barrows. What you did was just cut the scene then you appeared at barrows. Show everyone that you need to talk to the ghost in Falador park and he'll teleport you to canifis, the from canifis there is a teleport that you click on that will take you to barrows.
If you were to fix some of those things this guide could be very useful to others! Good idea on killing the monsters with barrows, never thought of that!

Yea, u right, but i had really boring and i made with these monsters all cb stats 99 (no range), :)

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:34:04 pm »
Not bad, there are a lot of other better ways to get combat skills 99 faster.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 02:08:16 am »
not bad, but need some improvements , u will do better in the next guide if u make :)
and i really liked seeing the name of sexiest player on emps, logging off **Blue Bird** ::)
damn im famuos  8)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:11:20 am by Blue Bird »

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 04:24:49 am »
This is afk-able and shouldn't really be encouraged as a guide.

Emps-scape moderator
Pages: 1