The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Halloween event 2015 guide
« on: November 01, 2015, 05:16:58 pm »
Due to many people asking me where to buy pot I decided to make a guide on the event. There will be a map for everything at the end of the guide. Hope this helps.

First off you will need to talk to the grim reaper. He can be found sitting in his chair on the first floor of draynor manor. Once you talk to him, he complains about people only dressing up and eating candy and will ask you to teach them the art of trick or treating. He will tell you to visit a barbarian, a cook and a farmer.

The barbarian

He can be found guarding the draynor jail east of draynor. He doesn't get scared of you at all after talking to him the first time, so you'll have to go back to the grim reaper. Despite the barbarian not having learnt very much, the grim reaper is satisfied with your effort and you can move on to the next task.

The cook

For this you will need bone munchies. They can be made by using a pot of bonemeal on a pot of flour. For this you will need two empty pots, which can be bought at the general store. You will also need a pestle and mortar, some bones and grain. Grain can be picked from any wheat field in emps scape. Use the pestle and mortar on the bones and grain and they'll turn into a pot of bonemeal and a pot of flour. Use these two pots on eachother and you will get the bone munchies.

Head to the cook in draynor with the munchies. He can be found in one of the houses. After giving the munchies to him he will notice it's a trick, he will still reward you with some food for your efforts though, you can choose between raw and cooked food. Which will either be 20 raw or 20 cooked swordfish. Return to the grim reaper for the next step.

The farmer

The grim reaper will tell you this farmer still owes him some pumpkins from last year's harvest. You will have to scare him with the pumpkin mask the grim reaper gives you. He can be found on his farm east of draynor. Wear the pumpkin mask and talk to him, he will tell you he will deliver the pumpkins on time next year. Return to the grim reaper for your reward.

Rewards

You will keep the pumpkin mask you get during the event as a reward and you will also get the skeleton ring. The skeleton ring will turn you into a skeleton, much like the perfect ring turns you into santa. It's wielded in the weapon slot and looks like this:

Map

Happy halloween!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:24:20 am by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Bubblebeam2, 66destroyer3, Danielshapz, Blue Bird, Ameer, I Own U2

Offline I Own U2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween event 2015 guide
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 10:21:30 pm »
Thanks alot charr. Best Moderator/ex-admin ever !

Offline Red Bar Pk

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 10:34:52 pm »
good guide, still nub tho

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 11:17:55 pm »
Noice guide m9.  I didn't know many people can't read and follow a simple quest. ,-,

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 11:41:07 pm »
Thanks Nour

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 12:51:53 am »
For this you will need bone munchies. They can be made by using a pot of bonemeal on a pot of flour. For this you will need two empty pots, which can be bought at the general store. You will also need a pestle and mortar, some bones and grain. Grain can be picked from any wheat field in emps scape. Use the pestle and mortar on the bones and grain and they'll turn into a pot of bonemeal and a pot of flour. Use these two pots on eachother and you will get the bone munchies.

10/10 guide would r8 again.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 06:49:52 am »
Add the required items at the top of the guide so that when you get to the next step you don't have to run to the fields to get the new item. Obviously all the items you need are located around the event area, but it still is useful to know the required items at the top of the page.
Other than that, solid guide.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 12:29:01 pm »
Nice guide Charr.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 12:39:20 pm »
well done Charr boy!  :)
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 09:26:04 am »
You will keep the pumpkin mask you get during the event as a reward and you will also get the skeleton ring. The skeleton ring will turn you into a skeleton, much like the perfect ring turns you into santa. It's wielded in the weapon slot and looks like this:

Nice guide Charr.
One thing maybe, skeleton ring isn't exactly the same as perfect ring. You can wear a shield and perfect ring, but when wearing skeleton ring, you can't wear a shield. So skeleton ring is wielded in the weapon slot and the shield slot.
Pages: 1