The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ranyd

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
guide about moneymaking method
« on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:19 pm »
a lot of new players or players who lost their items in staking I would like to search for new method of making money and stop staking, I recommend you to try this amazing method that helped me indeed of making a lot of cash.
money making method that grants a lot of cash that i'm currently using is Herblore.
Why herblore?
  • Unlike any other moneymaking method which "beginners" use like killing dragons and sell its dragon bones, 1)it doesn't take alot of your time. 2)doesn't need alot of attention and you can skill it anywhere near a bank. 
  • it doesn't require perfect thinking skill to use it.
  • Easy to insure all the requirments it takes to start making the potions
  • Average of players who play emps-world everyday are between 60-80 players. lets say 30-40 of these players use super restore, zamorak potions, super strength and more of these potions to fight bosses and beasts. that makes players use potions more and more everyday which increases the demand to this potions on the market, which which helps you sell them more easily.
  • From personal experience I have had made more than 200m cash selling only super restore potions (which is mainly the most potion that has demand on the grand exchange because of the high use of it).
    you can easily get red spider eggs from either poison spider or deadly red spiders, where you can bag alot amount of it in just matter of mintues. and more than 500 egg in just 1 hour.
    Finding grimy/clean snapedragon won't be a problem since alot of players sell the grimy snape it self, or if have the requied level to farm it, you can make about 130-150+ snapes per full farm (24 seeds in catherby near camelot).
  • Each super restore potion costs around 25k-30k. that means 5m-6m per 200 pots you sell. (which can be sold in less than one day)
Used potions that have alot of demand in the grand exchange + how to make them + thier price:
1)Prayer Potion: ranarr potion (unf) + snapegrass. Price: 20k-25k

2)Super restore: snapedragon potion (unf) + red spiders' eggs. Price: 25k-30k

3)Super Strength: kwuarm potion (unf) + limpwurt root. Price: 20k-25k

4)Super Defense: cadantine potion (unf) + white berries. Price: 20k-25k

5)Zamorak brew: torstol potion (unf) + jangerberries. Price: 20k-30k

6)Saradomin Brew: toadflax potion (unf) + crushed nest. Price: 20k-30k

7)Super ranging: dward weed potion (unf) + wine of zamorak. Price: 20k-30k

From personal view and experience, this is the perfect method for making money for me.
it helped me alot in game and also helped me gain alot of cash.
and i hope this method will help you too!

regardless,
RanyD

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: guide about moneymaking method
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:30:44 pm »
You should check your grammar and spelling. There are quite a lot of mistakes.
Also try not to overuse bigger font sizes, if you want to emphasize a single word then stick to bold text, it'll be easier to read that way.
Keep the titles for different sections short or if you want to explain what you're listing then it would be easier to read if you'd not increase the text size.
Also don't be overly specific when you don't need to be, you don't need to mention things like "new players or players who lost their items in staking", because you can just say "players".
You probably don't need to go into that much details for the explanation of why herblore is a good money making way, because you could just mention how much money people can expect to make(you don't need to really compare it to other things), that there's continuous demand for the items (you don't need to explain why) and that should be it. Basically try to look for text that doesn't really give any useful information and remove it to keep your guide short so that it would once again be better to read.
You can use numbered lists or tables to list the potions as well.

Write something like this:

Potion list, with ingredients and selling price.
  • Prayer potion: ranarr potion (unf) + snape grass. Price: 20k-25k
  • Super restore: snapdragon potion (unf) + red spiders' eggs. Price: 25k-30k

Or this:

Herblore table
PotionIngredientsSelling price
Prayer potionRanarr potion (unf) + Snape grass20k-25k
Super restoreSnapdragon potion (unf) + Red spiders' eggs25k-30k
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1