The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Vilevillem99

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps World - Boss Guide: Chronozon
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:49:17 pm »
Emps-World | Chronozon

Table of contents:

I.   Introduction
II.   Gear & Inventory Setups
III.   Strategies
IV.   Drops
V.   Credits

I. Introduction

Chronozon is one of the largest boss in the game, who has 1050 hp. Chronozon's combat level is 170, and he only attacks with melle. In addition, he has helpers (Bouncers) who attack the player with Magic, hitting about 25 max. Chronozon can be found on the upper floor of the Slayer tower, past the Abyssal demons. Players will need a Tower key or use the Spiky chain to be able to reach him. Unlike most other monsters in the Slayer tower, Cronozon does not require active membership or a Slayer level to be damaged.

II. Gear & Inventory Setups

I have concluded, that the best way to kill him is to use range, because then Chronozon can't hit you. It also means that there is no difference between what range gear you are wearing, Chronozon can't hit you anyways (when you stand in the right place). You can kill him also when you wear black´d hide set and the magic shortbow, but then it takes longer to kill him.

My set: 3rd age range set, Ava's Accumulator, Ranger boots, Ring of stone, glory (t), Seercull, dragon arrows

Here I have a picture of what my inventory should like when I go to kill Chronozons. My inventory: 16 Prayer Potions, 4 range potions, 7 manta ray and Teleport tab (in any case).  Your inventory does not have same as mine. You can replace the prayer potions with super restores, or take s brews to ensure your protection, you don't need range pots But then it takes longer to kill him, you don't need teletab, you can take more pray pots instead food, because in theoretically, you should not get a hit, but to be safe, you can bring more food.

My inventory

III. Strategies

When players fight Chronozon, he spawns Bouncers that attack the player with Magic, then you need use magic protect, because they can hit you like 20. Bouncers will despawn when Chronozon is killed. You can hit Chronozon to safely when you call him to the wall. As for myself (pictured). You can also kill Chronozoni using the magic or melle. But if you are using melee, then you need to use melee protect, because he hit up to 40. This it is not very effective, because bouncers can also hit 10-20 through the melle protect prayer, meaning you can kill only 1-3 chronozon per trip. You can also kill Chronozon multiplayer (It is much more efficient). Must also take into account that it takes a lot arrows and time. I killed 100 Chronozon and it took me 1800 dragon arrows and 8 hours. One chronozone slaughtering took me 4-5 minutes. Would be good if you have also guardian angel, in case anything should happen.

Picture when I killed chronozon

Of that set and inventory i killed 22 chronozon and it tooks 2 hours

IV. Drops

Many attend to kill him in order to get ruined dragon armour shard (part of which can be made a dragon platebody) or Splitbark items (Magic items. About 2m one item). Also good drops is dragon boots, uncut onyx and barrow gloves. The rare drop rate is 1/100 = 1%

Chronozon drops

V. Credits

Finally I got my first guide ready. My English skills are not the best, but I tried to do my best. I took the information from my own experiences, and in the emps wiki. Thanks Bubblebeam2, who improved the text.

I hope you enjoyed my guide :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:14:27 pm by Vilevillem99 »
The following users liked this post: Apoc, Ownu9721

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Emps World - Boss Guide: Chronozon
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 07:10:02 pm »
Finally I got my first guide ready. My English skills are not the best, but I tried to do my best. If you notice any typos, or want to reword some sentences, just let me know and I will correct this. I took the information from my own experiences, and in the emps wiki. A great help was also Ahrim Ghost Guide Corporeal Beast, from which I learned a formalization. I hope that he is not mad at me  :D

Emps-World | Chronozon

Table of contents:

I.   Introduction
II.   Gear & Inventory Setups
III.   Strategies
IV.   Tips/Tricks
V.   Drops

I. Introduction

Chronozon is one of the largest boss in the game, who has 1050 hp. Chronozon's combat level is 170, and he only attacks with melle. In addition, he has helpers (Bouncers) who attack the player with Magic, hitting about 25 max. Chronozon can be found on the upper floor of the Slayer tower, past the Abyssal demons. Players will need a Tower key or use the Spiky chain to be able to reach him. Unlike most other monsters in the Slayer tower, Cronozon does not require active membership or a Slayer level to be damaged.

II. Gear & Inventory Setups

I have concluded, that the best way to kill him is to use range, because then Chronozon can't hit you. It also means that there is no difference between what range gear you are wearing, Chronozon can't hit you anyways (when you stand in the right place). You can kill him also when you wear black´d hide set and the magic shortbow, but then it takes longer to kill him.

My set: 3rd age range set, Ava's Accumulator, Ranger boots, Ring of stone, glory (t), Seercull, dragon arrows

Here I have a picture of what my inventory should like when I go to kill Chronozon. My inventory: 16 Prayer Potions, 4 range potions, 7 manta ray and Teleport tab (in any case). Your inventorydoes not have to be the same as mine. You can replace the prayer potions with super restores, or take s brews to ensure your protection. You don't need range pots But then it takes longer to kill him, you don't need teletab, you can take more pray pots instead food, because theoretically, you should not get hit, but to be safe, you can bring more food.

My inventory

III. Strategies

When players fight Chronozon, he spawns Bouncers that attack the player with Magic, then you need use magic protect, because they can hit you like 20. Bouncers will despawn when Chronozon is killed. You can hit Chronozon to safely when you call him to the wall. As for myself (pictured). You can also kill Chronozon using the magic or melle. But if you are using melee, then you need to use melee protect, because he can hit up to 40. This it is not very effective, because he can also hit 20-30 through the melle protect prayer, meaning you can kill only 1-3 chronozon per trip.

Picture when I killed chronozon

Of that set and inventory i killed 22 chronozon and it tooks 2 hours

IV. Tips/Tricks

You can also kill Chronozon multiplayer (It is much more efficient). Must also take into account that it takes a lot arrows and time. I killed 100 Chronozon and it took me 1800 dragon arrows and 8 hours. One chronozone slaughtering took me 4-5 minutes. Would be good if you have also guardian angel, in case anything should happen.

V. Drops

Many attend to kill him in order to get ruined dragon armour shard (part of which can be made a dragon platebody) or Splitbark items (Magic items. About 2m one item). Also good drops is dragon boots, uncut onyx and barrow gloves. The rare drop rate is 1/100 = 1%

Chronozon drops

I hope you enjoyed my guide and you became somewhat smarter

Everything bolded is what you should change, so that it makes sense to people who have english as a first language.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Vilevillem99, Powermuts

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 07:13:26 pm »
Don't be so harsh ^^ :p

Just try translating whatever you want of content with any translator. besides the 'bad English' everything is perfect, good job.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 07:44:20 pm »
Nicely organized guide, good job!
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:14 pm »
Forgot to mention, great job on this, besides the English problems. I didn't even think of doing a guide on this guy. Just fix the grammatical errors I bolded and it will be 10/10.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Defense Fury

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/rippedtornn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 03:15:25 am »
beast guide

Offline Jimmyb13

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 03:44:57 am »
Great guide bro! 9/10

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 88 times
  • +0/-0
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 09:15:05 am »
Great guide 9/10 :D
In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 11:26:19 pm »
Nice guide, buddy.

Offline Danickr01

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 03:16:31 pm »
Very nice guide, but i have one thing to say, you say that he hits 20-30 with prayer on i don't think this is correct because he only hits 4's on me. but still great guide 

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 05:14:03 pm »
Very nice guide, but i have one thing to say, you say that he hits 20-30 with prayer on i don't think this is correct because he only hits 4's on me. but still great guide
He means if you don't safespot him and use magic prot.

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Danickr01

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 06:21:22 pm »
But if you are using melee, then you need to use melee protect, because he hit up to 40. This it is not very effective, because he can also hit 20-30 through the melle protect prayer, meaning you can kill only 1-3 chronozon per trip.

he says when you are using the melee protect prayer.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 02:59:50 pm »
But if you are using melee, then you need to use melee protect, because he hit up to 40. This it is not very effective, because he can also hit 20-30 through the melle protect prayer, meaning you can kill only 1-3 chronozon per trip.

he says when you are using the melee protect prayer.

Haha, no idea then. This guide is slowly getting outdated. (Gear-wise) though. Glaivens, a zbow, z arrows, ranging ammy and barrow gloves are the new “best” ranged options.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:02:20 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Playing since 2008
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Apoc

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 06:03:36 pm »
Great Guide 9/10, if you post a video of soloing it your guide would be perfect.
Thanks.
Long live Emps.
Started playing 2009

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 06:27:52 pm »
Well-written and detailed guide, good job.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
Pages: 1