The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Clue scroll npc locations
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »
Since I'm constantly asked about the locations of all Clue scroll npcs, I decided to post a list of all the npcs (the ones I recalled when making this).

Bear in mind this is not a guide, just a list of people in their locations (I can also describe their locations in more detail if needed).
I encourage our fellow contributors to actually make a guide based on this list.

If there's something missing, feel free to let me know by posting below ;)

For a quick search press CTRL + F and type in that person's name.

Al-Kharid: Gertrude (near teleport location; also near Varrock), Jaraah (teleport location; also at Duel Arena), Meteora (north of teleport location; also at Falador and Edgeville)
Ancient cave: Shenven (in a room before Ancient Gladiators etc)
Ardougne: Councillor Halgrive (go west from Ardougne market/teleport location until the castle bridge, he's in front of one of the houses), Aubury (also in Port Sarim and Varrock)
Barbarian village: Thomy, Hunding/Hundig, Fish Monger (also in Rellekka
Burthorpe: Ghommal (in front of Warrior's guild, currently misspelled Ghommel), King Gjuki Sorvott IV (castle's ground floor)
Camelot: King Arthur (castle's ground floor)
Canifis: Barker
Castle Wars lobby: Lanthus
Catherby: Harry (fishing store)
Crafting guild: Master Crafter
Draynor village: Brian, Dark mage (also in Edgeville), Charlie the cook, Farmer Fromund (field east of Charlie the cook)
Duel Arena: Jaraah (also at Al-kharid)
Edgeville: Meteora (also at Falador and Al-Kharid), Dark Mage (also at Draynor Village), Brother Jered (monastery; also in Varrock castle), Vannaka, Wilderness guide
Falador: Flynn (pickaxe store), Robe Store owner (south of western Falador bank), Meteora (southern part of Falador; also in Al-Kharid and Edgeville), Sir Tiffy Cashien
Grand Exchange: Matt (under a tree south-eastern part of GE), Bolkoy
Heroes' guild (south of Burthorpe): Achiettes
Karamja store: Pirate Jackie the Fruit
Lumbridge: Mazchna, Bob (also in Port Sarim)
Obsidian Caves: TzHaar-Mej-Kah (near bank/Jad minigame entrance), TzHaar-Hur-Lek (minigame reward shop), TzHaar-Mej-Roh (near minigame rewards guy)
Port Sarim: Bob (also in Lumbridge), Gem merchant, Gerrant, Brother Brace (in small chapel south-west Port Sarim), Aubury (also in Ardougne and Varrock)
Rellekka: Freygerd (one of the houses east from the pub), Sassilik (Relleka market), Jarvald (in front of the viking ship that takes you to Waterbirth; also at Waterbirth island), Fish Monger (also in Barbarian village)
Rimmington: Hickton, Grum, Ilfeen (house near whirlpool), Simon Templeton (in front of whirlpool), Sigbert the Adventurer (crater)
Taverley: Sanfew
Varrock: Brother Jered (Varrock castle 1st floor; also at Edgeville monastery)Gertrude (in a house south-west from Varrock big bank, outside of city; also at Al-kharid), Aubury (also in Ardougne and Port Sarim)
Waterbirth island: Jarvald (also at Relleka)

Brother Kojo: Barbarian agility course (teleport available via Galahad in Barbarian village), Clocktower (building south-west of Ardougne)
Spirit: In front of both Revenant cave entrances
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:09:51 pm by Magecrune »
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Fund Kakare, Bluestorm, Someone12116, Charr, Hi Im Ethan, Martijn7, Cjkinsey6, S Clegane

Offline Level Down

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clue scroll npc locations
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 08:10:56 am »
Thank you so much! :D

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 10:26:56 am »
RIP Charr

Thanks for the guide!

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 11:40:44 am »
Thanks for making this, I'll definitely steal this credit you in my guide.

Brb reposting this but with pictures.
;

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 06:18:26 pm »
Sticky this so Charr's won't get any attention :kappa:

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Drugs, Someone12116

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 05:47:22 pm »
Not a bad one!
Add Barker, he's in Canifis.
The following users liked this post: Magecrune

Offline Bhaa 2

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nothing Much
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 07:06:45 pm »
Well done :D

if you need help, feel free to Pm me. ;)

Pages: 1