The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Chronozon
« on: November 03, 2015, 02:54:32 am »
Background information: Chronozon is one of many bosses that you can kill in Emps-World and can be found on the upper floor of Slayer tower, just past the Abyssal demons. You can get to slayer tower by using a ferocious ring which can be purchased from any slayer master for 150 slayer points, or you can teleport to Falador park and talk to the Ghost captain who will teleport you to Canifis and once you're at Canifis run west and take the right when you approach the fork in the road. To access slayer tower you need a slayer key which can be picked up on the first floor of slayer tower, just past the Kurask. Thomy recently updated Chronozon to make them a slayer task. Chronozon doesn't require a slayer level, but can only be obtained from Duradel (located in Burthrope). Chronozon gives 5,950 slayer xp. Chronozon is level 347, has 850 hit points, is an aggressive monster, and can hit up to a 30. When fighting Chronozon, he spawns Bouncers that are aggressive and attack with magic.

Gear and Inventory: The best way to kill Chronozon is with mage and range because you're able to trap Chronozon behind a wall which allows him to only attack you with magic. See the picture below on where to trap him. Below you will also see my mage and range setup. I've never killed him with melee, and never will because then he is able to attack with melee and magic and he hits high and often with melee, so keep your distance. Use the magic protection prayer when killing him and you could also use Range or Mage Piety.

Safe spot:

Range:

Mage:
If you can't afford a rod a good alternative would be either fire wave or Ice barrage.

Drop table:

Hope this guide is useful to all of you, let me know what you think of it!

Credits: Thanks to Bubblebeam2 for lending me the Glaiven boots!  :-*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 03:57:33 am by Callmedragon »
The following users liked this post: Darkzog, R I P, Selene Gomez, Ironman Jack

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Chronozon
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 03:37:52 am »
You can direct link imgur images too .-.

Use the forums link

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 05:38:46 am »
Nice guide, definitely it helped me to get knowledge about this boss. It wasn't there back in 2010-13 lol
Emps-Scape player since 2010!
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:29 pm »
You can direct link imgur images too .-.

Use the forums link
It's been edited. Thank you, Aaron.  :)

Nice guide, definitely it helped me to get knowledge about this boss. It wasn't there back in 2010-13 lol
Thank for the support, hope you're able to use it once you decide to kill Chronozon!
The following users liked this post: Darkzog, Ironman Jack

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 11:35:10 pm »
Members can use the spiky chains to get to abyssal demons without the need for a key, this saves you one inventory slot.
Safespot can be indicated better with a picture of the map, but is fine atm. Melee is an option vs chrono, it becomes a really good method if duoing, though I'd recommend range/mage for solo.

I suppose I'll help you with pictures later, gj for now.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 11:55:52 pm »
Members can use the spiky chains to get to abyssal demons without the need for a key, this saves you one inventory slot.
Safespot can be indicated better with a picture of the map, but is fine atm. Melee is an option vs chrono, it becomes a really good method if duoing, though I'd recommend range/mage for solo.

Melee is and option against virtually anything, but Chronozon hits higher with melee which then makes you use melee protect, but with using melee protect you get attacked from the bouncers with mage. Why not kill two birds with one stone and safe spot it and just use mage protect. Melee won't let you get as much kills per inventory anyways.
The following users liked this post: Darkzog

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 12:12:27 am »

Melee is and option against virtually anything, but Chronozon hits higher with melee which then makes you use melee protect, but with using melee protect you get attacked from the bouncers with mage. Why not kill two birds with one stone and safe spot it and just use mage protect. Melee won't let you get as much kills per inventory anyways.
Because melee has all these accuracy boosts vs large monsters, defense lowering options and generally less 'repair' costs to it. I've used melee against it plenty of times, mage prayer is what I'd recommend. If you go duo it gets a lot easier, since he can only melee one of you.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 12:17:56 am »

Because melee has all these accuracy boosts vs large monsters, defense lowering options and generally less 'repair' costs to it. I've used melee against it plenty of times, mage prayer is what I'd recommend. If you go duo it gets a lot easier, since he can only melee one of you.

Solo-wise mage/range is better. A lot less banking will ultimately lead in to a ton more kills a hour. Ranged with enchanted onyx bolts is just afk mode, and you'll last as long as you have p pot.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 12:27:42 am »

Solo-wise mage/range is better. A lot less banking will ultimately lead in to a ton more kills a hour. Ranged with enchanted onyx bolts is just afk mode, and you'll last as long as you have p pot.
I didn't know doing something in groups of two or more would make something easier. Melee is a bad strategy to kill Chronozon, reasoning why I didn't, and am not going to, include it in this guide.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 01:09:32 pm »
Nice guide, buddy!

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline En3mey

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ex-Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2015, 05:58:01 pm »
Bro i like this, its useful!
thanks
I sell Graphics

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 06:31:31 pm »
i r8 1 chronozon/2 chronozons, just cause.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2015, 07:23:57 pm »
What do you mean?

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 07:38:04 pm »
What do you mean?
He's bit braindead, dont mind him.
Not bad guide, though i personally prefer the other wall as safespot.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 08:38:24 pm »
Well done Dylan, thanks.  :)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
Pages: 1 2