The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
:thinking:
« on: January 09, 2018, 08:33:01 pm »
hello everyone.
 Im kinda bored or not so motivated to continue grinding for content on my ironmen, as its only rng based, thats what im totally missing of.
 So i kinda wanna test something and try something new for myself. Someone may be similar with this, someone may not, its UIM mode, which stands for ultimate ironmen mode. Its the same ironmen mode, but in addition you're not able to use bank(at least thats from original content) for exception to note/unnote items with bank.
( and for a note, UIM in emps would be much more difficult than in rs, as we dont have any perks for the mode to be somewhat easier)
 But since we dont have that kind of system in emps, I figured out i'd just use bank to note/unnote stuff.
 So if anyone is interested in how would that work out, i can as well record all my progress and what-not.(im gonna do it anyway for myself despite the feedback i get)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:35:20 pm by Iron 69 »
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Jandar, Namnori, Bluesunrunne, Ravioli

Offline Ravioli

• Liked: 285 times
  • +0/-0
  • :)
    • View Profile
Re: :thinking:
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 08:45:49 pm »
Fresh video content is always great :)!
The following users liked this post: Iron 69

Offline Metalinis

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 06:43:23 am »
Could anyone tell me whats is the point of doing that. I mean how you always have pots, food with you, and if u get some dope items u dont want to drop away, but u need inv space. How da hell that works?

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 12:01:17 pm »
Suggest adding a looting bag before starting to play this mode😜. Anyway, good luck! Will be interesting to see😁!
The following users liked this post: Iron 69

Offline Iron 69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 01:41:47 pm »
Could anyone tell me whats is the point of doing that. I mean how you always have pots, food with you, and if u get some dope items u dont want to drop away, but u need inv space. How da hell that works?

i would be able to use bank to note and unnote items, for example it would be mostly used for supplies. and the whole aspect of mode is about the limitations of everything, you gotta think wisely on how to play it out and what items to keep out of all

Offline Iron 69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 01:42:58 pm »
Suggest adding a looting bag before starting to play this mode😜. Anyway, good luck! Will be interesting to see😁!

yeah, will be " twice " more difficult without that item

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 02:18:17 pm »
I made a UIM couple of months ago cos was burned out and wanted to try it, tbh without looting bag its horror so just like tomtim1 said, suggest adding the bag before starting and if thomy decides to not add it. I guess UIM is pointless cus 56 spots is hard, image how 28 would be at the endgame content

Offline Iron 69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 04:19:15 pm »
I made a UIM couple of months ago cos was burned out and wanted to try it, tbh without looting bag its horror so just like tomtim1 said, suggest adding the bag before starting and if thomy decides to not add it. I guess UIM is pointless cus 56 spots is hard, image how 28 would be at the endgame content

Yeah, i know, double limitation compared to rs
Pages: 1