The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Road to Max Cape
« on: May 11, 2017, 04:38:28 am »
Well i decided to start my journey on getting the one and only max cape, here is my progress so far. I will be updating this thread every time I achieve a 99 in a skill.

99 Attack: Achieved
99 Defense: Achieved
99 Strength: Achieved
99 Hitpoints: Achieved
99 Range: Achieved
99 Magic: Achieved
99 Cooking: Achieved
99 Woodcutting: Achieved
99 Fishing: Achieved
99 Firemaking: Achieved
99 Prayer: Achieved
99 Construction: Achieved
99 Fletching: Achieved
99 Mining: Achieved
99 Slayer: Achieved
99 Smithing: Achieved
99 Agility: Achieved
99 RuneCrafting: Achieved
99 Farming: Achieved
99 Crafting : Achieved
99 Herblore: Achieved
99 Thieving : Achieved
99 Hunter: Achieved
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:32:23 am by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Skill0wzer, Iron Corne

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Road to Max Cape
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:40:00 am »
Congratz on your progress so far, good luck on your goal to max out.

Ps. Learn to do ::clear
The following users liked this post: Jhonson

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 07:41:22 am »
wish u all the best GL
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 08:41:40 am »
Good job so far, you will be maxed very soon  :D GL

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 09:53:53 am »
And all of that without a double exp scroll. Congratulations !

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 04:14:58 pm »
And all of that without a double exp scroll. Congratulations !
I got most of my 99's without double exp, but since we shave the option now... why not :)

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 05:00:13 am »
Noice

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 10:36:36 am »
Very nice :) Good luck on your progress.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 05:25:23 am »
Quick tip: Upload images to any upload picture website, use hyperlink to edit your first reply instead of replying each and new achievement over and over again :)
Saves time on both your side and players who want to see what you already accomplished. :)

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 05:43:13 am »
Quick tip: Upload images to any upload picture website, use hyperlink to edit your first reply instead of replying each and new achievement over and over again :)
Saves time on both your side and players who want to see what you already accomplished. :)
Done.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 02:42:15 am »
What's up bros, just wanted to let you guys know that your boy has achieved his goal and doesn't know what to do anymore...

There were many great people that helped me along the way. but there is one person i really want to give a shout out to. This dude helped me out in most of the skills, he was there to keep my company while i was mining and not bored out of my mind. He was there when i needed 99 pray, and he invited me to his house and lit some candles to give me a shit load of experience. He was there when i needed 99 hunter and I was setting up my box traps the wrong way and told me how to do it and where to put them to get the most experience out of it. He was also there when i needed 99 herblore, felt pretty shitty that it took me soooo long but he came through once again and sold me 1k jengerberries. That guy is the one and only, Jandar. Love you bro, it's been a long ass journey, but you helped me get there.

With that being said, your boy will be taking a break from the game and will be back once a new skill is implemented to the wonderful world of emps.
The following users liked this post: Jandar, Saif Nawaf, S Clegane

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 05:04:51 am »
congratulations dude!
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 06:36:51 am »
There were many great people that helped me along the way. but there is one person i really want to give a shout out to. This dude helped me out in most of the skills, he was there to keep my company while i was mining and not bored out of my mind. He was there when i needed 99 pray, and he invited me to his house and lit some candles to give me a shit load of experience. He was there when i needed 99 hunter and I was setting up my box traps the wrong way and told me how to do it and where to put them to get the most experience out of it. He was also there when i needed 99 herblore, felt pretty shitty that it took me soooo long but he came through once again and sold me 1k jengerberries. That guy is the one and only, Jandar. Love you bro, it's been a long ass journey, but you helped me get there.

With that being said, your boy will be taking a break from the game and will be back once a new skill is implemented to the wonderful world of emps.
Glad I can help you out  :P

Why take break from something you love to play? A new skill probably won't get implemented in game anytime soon. Just play it when you have time or bored irl. This game isn't going to be around forever.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2017, 06:56:29 am »

Glad I can help you out  :P

Why take break from something you love to play? A new skill probably won't get implemented in game anytime soon. Just play it when you have time or bored irl. This game isn't going to be around forever.

Congratz on maxing out and Jandar is right, this game isn't going to be around forever, you shoult still stick around, read and speak on forums.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1