The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to our newest moderator
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 10:52:50 pm »
If.you.think.that.theres.any.hate.behind.us.saying."who.are.you".then.youre.a.complete.moron.
If.hes.fit.for.the.position.or.not.isnt.my.fucking.problem.and.god.knows.we."the.grannies".fucking.arent.

get.over.it.

We.dont.need.to.congradulate.everyone.for.their.promotion.that.im.sure.they.deserve.They.dont.need.to.seek.recignition.from.their.promotion.threads.cause.the.fact.they.were.promoted.already.shows.it.

#dont.post.anything.if.you.have.nothing.nice2say.

Well.you.can.moderate.me.but.your.posts.defending.him.are.as.relevant.

Or just don't post at all, instead of hunting for those "thanks" or for extra postcount.

Your banter is drier than a nuns crotch.
Ive.seen.you.talk.shit.before.you.were.mod.ingame/forums.
If.you.werent.so.damn.ironic.I.would.take.your.responses.seriously.

Also.the.conversations.about.staff.members.amongst.you.and.few.other.people.which.im.sure.youll.deny.or.pull.out.a."it.is.history".card.
Also.the.fact.that.im.hunting."thanks".should.be.least.of.your.problems.if.you.have.any.you.well.respected.internet.moderator.

Im.done.not.going.for.full.moderation.any.time.soon.

I removed my post so no argument would be caused, apparently not quick enough.
If you want to discuss this further, don't pm me because I don't care.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 10:57:26 pm »
Never heard of you, but I scrolled through your posts and I think you are a great asset to the team.
Congratulations Hazarofdoom. :)

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 11:17:51 pm »
wiki equals good staff member

gl

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline P0siner

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Expect the unexpected!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2015, 10:11:49 am »
Congratulations

My gallery

Emps-World player since 18th of September.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2015, 12:56:27 pm »
Negative =/= offensive.

I don't see a single reason why you, the staff team, are pretty much trying to force everyone to like the new promotions. What is the damn point of having these forums if you are trying to brainwash everyone to like whatever you fools try to do nowadays.

People should be able to say whatever they want, as long as it doesn't offend anyone. Player feedback is the key of improving things, obviously it was handled better in old Emps. Oh how I miss George as the SM. He didn't get as butthurt about everything as you guys did.
The following users liked this post: Ralphe10, 3st Ranger X, Shoaib

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2015, 01:03:21 pm »
@Everyone asking who he is.

1. You obviously don't use the forums/know much about the wiki contributors.

2. Nobody cares if you know him or not, that's completely irrelevant to the post.

3. He's worked harder than most of you to earn the rank, so stop being jelous children and congratulate the man for achieving this.

1. No one gives a flying crap about wiki contributors. I use forums every day, but i have no f**king idea who he is.
2. Your post is as irrelevant than we asking who the f**k he is.
3. We dont have to congratulate no one, if we dont want to.
The following users liked this post: Ralphe10, Icecloud, Ledomy10

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2015, 09:07:15 pm »
How is it feedback when you're hating on a guy who hasn't even done anything regarding mod work yet?

Nobody is forcing you to cheer up for him but you definitely shouldn't hate him before he gets a chance to do something.

Ultimately it makes no difference to all of you who is a moderator or isn't, you rarely need their assistance or guidance as i'm sure you're all smart enough to use staff members only as a last resort.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »
His firemaking level is 64, how can you even take him seriously..

congrats.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Icecloud

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2015, 09:14:32 pm »
How is it feedback when you're hating on a guy who hasn't even done anything regarding mod work yet?

Nobody is forcing you to cheer up for him but you definitely shouldn't hate him before he gets a chance to do something.

Ultimately it makes no difference to all of you who is a moderator or isn't, you rarely need their assistance or guidance as i'm sure you're all smart enough to use staff members only as a last resort.

As an old saying goes <3
"I don't ask you to love me, but you don't have to hate me either. Just accept me."

Looking at his posts, he seems to care more about this game than most off the players/staff members in here.
Let the man prove his dedication towards making this game better before hating on him.
There has been a lot off weird promotions, but this is not one off those.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:19:39 pm by Avenus »

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2015, 09:15:35 pm »
His firemaking level is 64, how can you even take him seriously..

congrats.

I got promoted(my first promotion) the day after I got 99 Firemaking. I support this statement.

Jk :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Hazerofdoom

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2015, 09:16:15 pm »

Nobody.is.hating.on.anyone.and.if.they.were.they.would.hate.you.not.the.people.you.promote.

get.your.shit.together.no1.is.hating.anything.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2015, 09:43:29 pm »
seriously what's the point of telling everyone that you've never heard of him ???

Welcome to the team.
Theyre grouchy old school scape players who don't no play ingame anymore and don't know the dedicated new generation because they dont think it exists.
A little like dem old annoying grannies, you all know who i mean.
Well, I'm an oldschool scape player who is still active ingame and I was thinking the same thing, who is he?
he's a new emps player that martin saw more fit for a moderator position than any other player?
Don't get me wrong or anything. I'm glad for him and he obviously deserved it. I just don't know who he is, that's all.

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2015, 09:44:21 pm »
Why isn't this thread locked from the beginning and stickied for like a week instead? If you want to congratulate them you could send them a personal message on the forums or just thank the post.

These threads always turn into staff members arguing with players and ultimately embarassing themselves. as well as people flaming one another because everyone thinks everyone else is jealous or that if you don't know who someone is you're a hater. People are taking this shit way too seriously.

Style
The following users liked this post: Yaz, Shoaib

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2015, 09:47:41 pm »
Why isn't this thread locked from the beginning and stickied for like a week instead? If you want to congratulate them you could send them a personal message on the forums or just thank the post.

These threads always turn into staff members arguing with players and ultimately embarassing themselves. as well as people flaming one another because everyone thinks everyone else is jealous or that if you don't know who someone is you're a hater. People are taking this shit way too seriously.

This is the best suggestion i've seen so far in this game lmao.

TL;DR

Make a topic - Lock and Sticky it for a week - vouila

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2015, 10:15:20 pm »

If you want that to stop, then start doing something about it. Adam's posts simply fueled the argument even more. Less words, more action.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Icecloud, Keiskelar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5