The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Purestr M

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • Oldschool Pure Pker
    • View Profile
Yo help me
« on: March 01, 2015, 09:41:34 am »
i have 75 magic atm how long will it take to get 96 and the price ?? (which spells too please)

thanks much
- Emps-scape (World) player since 2009 -

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
Re: Yo help me
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:00 am »
Really depends, a good way to train mage is safespotting at hill giant chamipions in the rimmington dungeon with the fire wave spell..
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally
The following users liked this post: Loosenater

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 10:18:18 am »
It really depends on your gameplay time, no one can tell you exactly how much time it will take :s

If you're worried about the price then I'd suggest training with low-cost spell, the Crumble Undead thingy <--Not sure of its the correct way to spell it. Use it on the Zombies.

You could also use (recommended) a Slayer Staff which will allow you to auto-attack that spell. The staff does not cost a lot, I could give you one if you want to :P

Good luck.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
The following users liked this post: Str8att7

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 05:13:46 pm »
It depends on how much will you spend training it.
Spells I suggest; Crumble undead on zombies, Wave spells (fire, air, ...) on Giant Champions.
Price; it won't cost more than 15m for sure, but I can't tell you exactly how much.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Eesti Ranged

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the Best and Die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:30:48 pm »
Use Crumble undead on zombies cheap & pretty fast method. ;)

Always willing to help :)

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 07:10:55 pm »
if you have the coin for it just buy nats and high alch your way to it, 1.4k xp during double
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Dovahkiin

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Sky Above , Voice Within .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 10:27:12 pm »
If you are the lazy type [ like me  ;) ] , follow this steps (but it require lvl 40 slayer and membership) :

1) Bring your fire wave spell , high alch spell runes , and fill the rest of the bag with food (doesn't matter what type) .
2) Go to varrock slayer dungeon,you can use wiki for the location .
3) once you enter the dungeon , you notice the Basilisk monsters area , the Basilisk are aggressive and attack you on sight .
4) Just stand on that area and make sure you tick the "auto retaliation" button .
5) Surf other websites , watch videos , do something else while your character is training .
6) Make sure to check every 2-3 minutes depends on your character's defend lvl and armor .
7) Basilisk also drops rune items , take them and high alch it for some cash along the way .   

EDIT : dont worry , Basilisk did not hit high and accurate , you will be hit rarely .

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:29:27 pm by Dovahkiin »

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 10:53:56 pm »
Basically there's a few ways to achieve your goal.

1. Kill monsters with high hitpoints and low defenses - these grant the fastest exp, it will cost the most money though since you require a lot of runes and the drops aren't really worthwhile - hill giants, moss giants, hill giant champions and fire giants are good examples
2. Kill monsters with a decent amount of hitpoints and higher defenses - these still grant decent exp but the drops will make sure you can pay for your runes or even make a profit - ice warriors, jellies, basilisks are good examples
3. Use monster specific spells like crumble undead - I have no idea how good this method is compared to the other ones but it's a fairly cheap one I've heard
4. Use the spell high level alchemy - this spell grants 738 experience per cast, which equals hitting a 9 in combat - this method grants a lot of quick experience and all you need are nature runes and a staff of fire - you can even alch trash items like fishing bait or feathers just for the experience, finding items to alch shouldn't be a problem

Offline Purestr M

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • Oldschool Pure Pker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 12:21:26 am »
Thanks guys im going to alch when we get double xp

- Emps-scape (World) player since 2009 -

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 09:49:16 pm »
If you're looking to train two skills at once, smelting bars gives some decent exp too, especially during double xp.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 08:21:14 am »
Crumble undead or fire wave are both reliable methods.
You can alch just after casting either for an extra bit of exp, you'll need a large amount of items to alch though.
;
Pages: 1