The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Swagatron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
xp rates
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:58:44 pm »
hey , can you change the xp rates to increase or is it 1 set xp rate for everybody?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: xp rates
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 01:21:28 pm »
It's one exp rate for everyone.

We do have double experience weekends and things that give additional exp like brawler gloves though.
;
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 02:16:16 pm »
I sense a 'sir account' Soulsplit player :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Kaarel 123, Ledomy10, Keiskelar

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:26:57 pm »
XP has been significantly increased during Emps' time; you don't want it to be easier anyway. :/

Offline Swagatron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 10:42:06 am »
yeah i did have a sir account on soulsplit, because i'm a full time medical student ,and i play runescape for nostalgia hence why i play private server so i don't have to grind. Sorry if i'm not an extreme account because i would like to play normal runescape , but don't have time to grind for skills,......How often are these emps days?

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 11:11:33 am »
yeah i did have a sir account on soulsplit, because i'm a full time medical student ,and i play runescape for nostalgia hence why i play private server so i don't have to grind. Sorry if i'm not an extreme account because i would like to play normal runescape , but don't have time to grind for skills,......How often are these emps days?
If you're referring to double exp weekends then they're every weekend, but only if the double exp goal will be completed.

These goals are posted here: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9898.0

Also, if you win an extra goal by getting the most liked comment, you will recieve Event points. With EP you can buy double xp scrolls that last for 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:56:33 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1